Profile for Tangerine > Reviews

Content by Tangerine

Tangerine "tangerineman" (North Yorkshire)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Mitre Delta Hyperseam Professional Football - White/Black/Yellow/Green, Size 5
Mitre Delta Hyperseam Professional Football - White/Black/Yellow/Green, Size 5

3.0 out of 5 stars A very good football, a very high price, 7 Feb. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This football is very good. It is nicely put together and inflates well, retaining a good shape. Apparently this is the official football league ball. My only real gripe is the price. £100 for a football? It seems crazy to believe that is the price. For all the quality of the ball I cannot get away from the feeling that the price is just greedy and in many ways indicative of what is wrong with football now. We used to play with milk cartons at school as the few balls we had in the playground soon got booted over the wall. Ok, it wasn't great but it was just a desire to play with whatever we had. Mitre make good footballs but the price is just too high. I don't think it is justifiable.

Garnier Pure Micellar Cleansing Water
Garnier Pure Micellar Cleansing Water
Offered by chemistdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Does an excellent job, 7 Feb. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Once again I utilised my wife's opinion on this product. She really likes it. She says it leaves her feeling very cleansed indeed which given that is the aim of the product suggests it does its job well. All in all there is no doubt that this is a useful product as far as she is concerned and she has said she will be buying it from now on. A better endorsement I cannot provide.

L'Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Triple Active Light Moisturiser Dry/ Sensitive 50ml
Offered by Runakoh

4.0 out of 5 stars A quality product, 7 Feb. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This cream is a nice consistency and applies very nicely to the skin. My wife also confirms that the cream feels a good quality and not too greasy. Ultimately, these products seem to either be believed in by the user or not. My wife is an advocate of this cream and on that basis it has to score well. Very good indeed.

Maybelline New York Color Elixir Lipgloss 5 ml, Nude Illusion
Maybelline New York Color Elixir Lipgloss 5 ml, Nude Illusion

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour wasn't quite as expected, 12 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Applied very easily and didn't smudge but is quite a different colour to how it looks in the picture. The colour it actually is isn't to my wife's taste and frankly it didn't really suit. Nevertheless, in terms of the quality of the product, there isn't any complaints.

L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter - 7 ml, Black
L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter - 7 ml, Black
Offered by Victoria Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice application and impressive finish, 28 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My wife has used this product and is very impressed. She says the product is easily applied and doesn't 'clump' during the application and I have to say I think it leaves her eye lashes looking very nice. An effective product at a reasonable price. So, excellent.

Andrex Washlets Gentle Clean Toilet Tissue Wipes - 12 Packs (42 Wipes Per Pack, 504 Wipes Total)

4.0 out of 5 stars Multi-use wipes, 28 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These wipes are useful for ensuring an extra clean but can be used in a variety of ways. I have used them for cleaning my shoes for example so they do have a use beyond the bathroom. The pack is large and lasts a significant period of time. One thing I would say is that the wipes are apparently ok to flush down the toilet - I understand the water companies don't like this so I am not sure whether this is an appropriate thing to do with these wipes when disposing of them. Good wipes though, do a good job,

Furreal Friends StarLily My Magical Unicorn Pet Toy
Furreal Friends StarLily My Magical Unicorn Pet Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Will appeal to its target audience but is overpriced, 24 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There is no doubt to me that this product will appeal to a young girl. Both of mine love this like you wouldn't believe. It does have that charm ability then. The unicorn flutters her eyes, wings and moves her leg. She can be sat, stood and laid down on the floor. The horn and eyes blink in sequence although the horn blinks with colours. Apparently there are a lot of different sequences - and there are. But despite the soft fur and allegedly 'cute' appearance (my girls view - not mine) the price tag is way, way too high. It just doesn't justify it in my view although it does have the wow factor. So, yes, it will appeal almost certainly to young girls, but no, I don't think it is worth the £200 plus price tag.

Philips PR3093/00 Wireless TensRelief Unit with activity Monitoring
Philips PR3093/00 Wireless TensRelief Unit with activity Monitoring

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and has worked for me, 30 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using this machine for some pain I have had in my elbow and shoulder areas. The unit fits into the palm of your hand whilst the pads attach easily. The actual electrodes fit on these and you simply select the program you want to use. There are 8 pre-programmed 'programs' and these are easy to select and use. The unit is easy to control and once you have the pads and electrodes in place, you can vary the delivery of the TENS as you see fit. It is a sensation you notice, on lower settings I found it to be a tingling sensation whilst on more powerful settings I found, as expected I noticed it more. Whilst it wasn't uncomfortable, it does change in sensation depending on what part of your body you use it. For example, on my hand/wrist area when I tested it, the sensation was far more pronounced.

So, have I noticed any difference. Simply, yes I have. I have felt more freedom of movement in my shoulder and my elbow is far less sensitive and pain free. This is an easy to use, wireless system that I knew little about but if you are interested you should have little trouble using this - if I can, you can. The control is easy to navigate and the instructions are straightforward. I was unsure whether this would be of any benefit but I am glad I gave it a go. Having researched into it, I would suggest you seek medical advice before you take the plunge as it may not be suitable for all conditions. Nevertheless, in my case, it has been of benefit and if you are able, it is certainly something I would suggest worthy of consideration although I do acknowledge, it isn't cheap.

Graco Swivi Booster Highchair (Key Lime)
Graco Swivi Booster Highchair (Key Lime)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, easy to use and very useful, 29 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a solid, multi functional child seat which tool no more than 2 minutes to assemble. Frankly, whilst the instructions are good, they weren't really required it is that straight-forward. You notice the quality of the construction as soon as you touch it but when you swivel the seat into its 90 degree lockable positions, these are smooth and secure yet easy to release. The chair seems durable too and the colour is actually rather nice (I was a little unsure how it would look in reality but it is a nice thing to look at). The chair is padded and whilst these pads are able to endure being wiped clean (which to be fair is going to be a lot) they aren't machine washable and that is a little bit of a shame given the potential for accidents. Well, the inevitable accidents.

The chair comes with a tray which is also easy to fit and release. The tray is split into three areas along with a cup holder section which to be honest I just don't see the point of. Children of the ages that will use this chair are unlikely to appreciate this sort of touch. On this point I remain unsold but it is hardly a deal breaker. The harness is very good and secure and has a good movement so this is good. There is no doubt that this chair will be useful from a young age until they are toddling or just beyond and that is a nice touch saving on having to get a high chair than a booster - this is a simple idea but well done.

Indeed one of the benefits of this, apart from the added expense is the space both items would occupy. This Graco is actually a little smaller than anticipated so storage is even easier so that is a result. This combined with the easy functionality (you can operate much of the chairs functions with one hand) make it a really useful item. Very good indeed.

Playmobil 6688 Super 4 Enchanted Island Fairy Castle
Playmobil 6688 Super 4 Enchanted Island Fairy Castle

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairy tower with tune and fairies!, 22 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a nice enough Playmobil product which given the fairy related figures that come with it has been a hit with my children. The tune it plays is also acceptable and the folding petals are a nice touch. I am not familiar with the cartoon these sets are based upon but regardless, the set sits with other Playmobil we have in the house and my children combine them all to play whatever 'story' they choose to. Usually the fairies have 'powers' which are used to help everyone save the day. It seems a rather basic product (a clear plastic tower with some plastic bits attached to it) but combined with the figures and it can play a basic tune make this (at its current price point £20 - late November 2015) a fair enough price. My children like it and so do their friends so it seems to be appreciated by children and ultimately that is the point.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20