Profile for Lauren Chadwick > Reviews

Content by Lauren Chadwick

Lauren Chadwick "Lau" (Devon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tom's Midnight Garden
Tom's Midnight Garden
by Philippa Pearce

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story I couldn't put the book down and was ..., 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Tom's Midnight Garden (Paperback)
Beautiful story I couldn't put the book down and was sad when it was finished. Every child should read this story, we have bought the DVD for my son for Christmas and hope that is as good.

Peppa Pig: The Holiday [Volume 19] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: The Holiday [Volume 19] [DVD]
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favourite Peppa DVD!, 29 April 2013
My children (and me of course) love watching this. All about a lovely family holiday to Italy. Only trouble is now my children want to go in an aeroplane to Italy to eat pizza!!

Bob's Best Friend - softback
Bob's Best Friend - softback
by Simon Bartram

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fabulous Bob book!, 29 April 2013
Lovely to have more stories about Bob and this one does'nt disappoint. All about how Bob would love a best friend and eventually his best friend finds him! Pictures brilliant always lots going on in the background to keep children amused, and they love spotting all the aliens!

Bob and the Moon Tree Mystery
Bob and the Moon Tree Mystery
by Simon Bartram

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fabulous bob book!, 29 April 2013
Brilliant! My son started off with "Bob the man on the moon" and loved it. We bought it for friends birthdays and they loved it! Then we realised there were more stories to collect and more things to learn about Bob . This particular one is really good. Both my 5yr old and my 3 yr old love the story of the moontree and his adventure with his best friend Barry the dog. the pictures too are wonderful and quite often have to pause for them to look at everything (and spot all the aliens hiding in the background) Would definitely recommend.

Miniamo Cupcakes Three Piece Melamine Gift Set - Plate, Bowl and Tumbler
Miniamo Cupcakes Three Piece Melamine Gift Set - Plate, Bowl and Tumbler

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely dinner set, 31 Jan. 2012
This is one of the nicest melamine childrens sets i have come accross. It would make a fabulous gift as it comes beautifully packaged in a box. A good price too!

Bruder 02471 MB-Unimog with Loading Platform and Winch
Bruder 02471 MB-Unimog with Loading Platform and Winch

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but tow bar breaks off too easily!, 30 Dec. 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
Recently bought this for my grandson, he certainly has a lot of enjoyment from it but unfortunately whilst trying to hook onto other vehicles the tow bar snapped off. The tow bar is very small in relation to the size of the truck and im not at all surprised this has happened. Quite disappointed with Bruder as they are usually known for being strong and sturdy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2012 1:49 PM BST

Miniamo Space Three Piece Melamine Gift Set - Plate, Bowl and Tumbler
Miniamo Space Three Piece Melamine Gift Set - Plate, Bowl and Tumbler

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely set, 30 Dec. 2011
Lovely melamine childrens dinner set. I particularly like the glittery stars which i have never seen on other melamine sets.Very well made would make ideal gift as comes in a lovely box. My little boy loves it too!

Ferdie and the Falling Leaves
Ferdie and the Falling Leaves
by Julia Rawlinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, beautiful illustrations, 30 Dec. 2011
I 1st heard this story on c beebies bedtime hour and thought it was such a lovely story i immediately tried to source it on amazon. Unfortunately it was out of stock for quite some time but luckily this autumn i managed to order it as a christmas present for my little boy. The story is lovely as the little fox learns all about autumn and the fact the leaves are falling off the trees doesnt mean the tree cant be beautiful, as the last page reveals! My only niggle is i wish i had bought the hardback copy as the illustrations are not as good and does take the edge off it slightly but a lovely story non the less.

Playmobil 4862 Family Speedboat
Playmobil 4862 Family Speedboat
Offered by Eultgen-toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous toy!, 27 Nov. 2011
I just love all things playmobil and this is no exception! We bought the underwater motor and what fun we all have at bath time and in his paddling pool too. My son first played with it without the people and all the tiny accessories so i put them away but now he enjoys playing with all of them. I have to admit enjoying it too! Strong, durable, would definitely recommend.

NEW TEAMSTERS POLICE INCIDENT TEAM. CAR & COMMAND UNIT
NEW TEAMSTERS POLICE INCIDENT TEAM. CAR & COMMAND UNIT

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap toy but my son loves it!, 27 Nov. 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
My son was first given this when we went to see father christmas last year, he loved it but my only gripe is it is made from very cheap plastic and unfortunately the tow bar snaped off within hours of 1st opening it. This time round we bought a new one from amazon as a little reward to my son for being so good and same thing happened again! All is not lost though he plays with the car independently and hitches the command centre up to his other more durable vehicles with tow bars! I would still recommend this though as it hasnt stopped my son loving it and thats what matters most!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3