Profile for magse > Reviews

Love on the NHS
Love on the NHS
Price: 1.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad from the start, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Love on the NHS (Kindle Edition)
Rubbish - I tried, but just couldn't keep reading !!! Suppose the cover should have given an Indication of what I was in for :-(

First Curl First Tooth Silver Plated Pots
First Curl First Tooth Silver Plated Pots

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 7 April 2013
I bought this for my Granddaughter as she was having her hair cut for the first time and when we put her cut hair in the box the lid would not even stay on, we had to ask the hairdresser for elastic bands to keep it closed til we got home - absolutely no use at all. Very, very disappointed :-(

Some Kind of Wonderful
Some Kind of Wonderful
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle book, 26 May 2012
Really enjoy Barbara Freethy, only just started reading her since I got my kindle - she writes really great stories and keeps you interested from beginning to end.

Olive Faux Leather Twin Handled Grab Bag/Underarm Shoulder Bag (Off White)
Olive Faux Leather Twin Handled Grab Bag/Underarm Shoulder Bag (Off White)

4.0 out of 5 stars White handbag, 26 May 2012
Bag as described, but I am finding it difficult to get a 'pure white' bag, they all seem to be a little 'off-white'. However this one was close enough in colour.

Ultimate Relaxation
Ultimate Relaxation
Price: 5.51

1.0 out of 5 stars Dr Hilary, 29 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
Not up to the standard I would have expected from Dr Hilary. He obviously has never had to use relaxation for himself, or he would know - you just want a lovely voice giving you slow, specific instructions. Sadly - not for me !!

Tranquil Sleep
Tranquil Sleep
Price: 5.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Dr Hilary, 29 Jan 2012
This review is from: Tranquil Sleep (Audio CD)
Did not find this very 'tranquil'. The background music was too loud for the speaking voice and also at one point, just when you might have been about to drop off the music blared out - not very peaceful. I also thought the oral instructions were too fast, as if he wanted to be done with it. I would have preferred no music - just a soft voice. I have had a relaxation tape for years and only because it is a 'tape' did I decided to get a CD, but my old one was much more suitable. I did think because it was Dr Hilary it would be fine, but sadly not for me !!

12 Harley Dessert Knives Cutlery Dining Set Canteen
12 Harley Dessert Knives Cutlery Dining Set Canteen
Offered by Revelation At Home
Price: 6.03

1.0 out of 5 stars Knives, 29 Jan 2012
These knives were returned, because they were too long - I was looking for a dessert knife of under 6", but these were over 7" long. However, I telephoned the Company who sent them to me and they were very helpful and tried their best, but were unable to provide me with what I wanted. They refunded me very promptly and could not have been more considerate. Five stars for service !!!