Profile for OISEAU > Reviews

Content by OISEAU

OISEAU

Ration Book Cookery: Recipes and History (Cooking Through the Ages)
Ration Book Cookery: Recipes and History (Cooking Through the Ages)
by Loyd Grossman
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars War time cooking, 13 Jan 2014
In the current economic climate my daughter wanted to re-create the experiences encountered by families during the war. The books I ordered were not only 1st class examples but the service I received especially the book that came from USA was fabulous. She's now cooking wartime rations for fun.

Crinkle Cutter Knife, Wood Handle (#019)
Crinkle Cutter Knife, Wood Handle (#019)
Offered by Thai Vision
Price: 6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars crinkle cutter knife, 1 Nov 2013
Well made, solid and does exactly what it is made for. Creates excellent crinkle veg and chips I would recommend this for the price.

Curry Club 250 Favourite Hot 'n' Spicy Dishes
Curry Club 250 Favourite Hot 'n' Spicy Dishes
by Pat Chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot'n Spicy book, 1 Nov 2013
The book is OK , but not a lot of curry dishes in it. It has dishes from all over the world. Not really what I was expecting so I've given it to my daughter

Falcon Enamel 14cm Milk Pan Cream
Falcon Enamel 14cm Milk Pan Cream
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 7.25

2.0 out of 5 stars An old fashioned pan, 1 Nov 2013
Having ordered this pan, when I received it I was expecting a little bit of non stick, but sadly, everything sticks in the pan and milk is terrible to get off once boiled. I will not be buying a similar pan again.

Luxury Blended Cotton Cool 1.5 tog Lightweight Summer Duvet (Double)
Luxury Blended Cotton Cool 1.5 tog Lightweight Summer Duvet (Double)
Offered by Bedding Direct UK
Price: 23.98

4.0 out of 5 stars A COOL DUVET, 13 Oct 2012
I thought that by ordering such a light duvet at this time of year that it would be a waste of money.Certainly not, if you are like me...hot blooded in bed then this duvet certainly does the trick. It is light and doesn't feel as if you have a ton of bricks on top of you when in bed but it also keeps you warm and you don't wake up during the middle of the night saturated in sweat. I would certainly recommend this duvet to anybody who is too warm in bed, even at this time of the year.