Profile for Dolly > Reviews

Qualtex Glass Plate For Universal Microwave Ovens
Qualtex Glass Plate For Universal Microwave Ovens
Offered by CutPriceDirect

2.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly universal!, 12 Feb 2014
I was really disappointed with this - it is sold as 'universal' but, although it was the right size for my microwave, the nipples in the centre were in the wrong place so it didn't fit and I had to return it. Oh well...

Junior Space Hopper in Red, Blue or Pink
Junior Space Hopper in Red, Blue or Pink
Offered by Otherland

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but a bit on the small side, 12 Feb 2014
But then again, what can you expect for a fiver! It's just about big enough for my boys, who are 5 and 7 but tall for their age. Has been bounced on a lot, and doesn't seem to have lost any air since Christmas. Would have had 5 stars if it had only been a little bit bigger.

Turtles 30cm Battle Shell Donatello Figure
Turtles 30cm Battle Shell Donatello Figure
Offered by Otherland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 12 Feb 2014
I was a bit horrified by the price of these toys - but hey, my sons were using their own money so I didn't object. And actually, I was pleasantly surprised: this is a really good-quality, sturdy toy, really substantial. My boys absolutely love it and it has provided hours and hours of fun.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2014 9:52 AM GMT

Turtles 30cm Battle Shell Raphael Figure
Turtles 30cm Battle Shell Raphael Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Really sturdy toy, 12 Feb 2014
I am almost as pleased with this as my sons were! This is a really solid, good-quality toy which has fuelled hours and hours of energetic role-play. One of the best-quality Turtles figures I have seen. Better still, it came within a couple of days - can't fault Amazon for their delivery and customer service.

Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure Baxter Stockman
Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure Baxter Stockman
Offered by Fun Collectables

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 22 Jan 2014
This is a good toy and my boys love it - although personally I think it could have been a great toy with a little more thought. It's a tiny bit disappointing to adult eyes but then again it wasn't bought for me (honest!) and its intended audience (nearly 6 and 7 1/2) are thrilled with it so that's what counts.

Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure Rat King
Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure Rat King
Offered by Fun Collectables

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 22 Jan 2014
No real complaints here other than that I think the little rat is going to get lost (or swallowed by the cat) sometime fairly soon. Other than that, not bad quality, not the best in the range mind you, but a good toy and should give hours of fun.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure Metalhead
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure Metalhead

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 22 Jan 2014
This isn't the best toy in the range - I was mildly disappointed with its appearance when we opened it but then I'm not a 7-year-old boy. Both my boys love it, it's sturdy and well-made, and it was rushed straight upstairs to join in a battle with the Kraang, so what more can be said...

Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure Cockroach
Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Action Figure Cockroach

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 22 Jan 2014
Good solid toy, well made and looks likely to survive endless Turtle battles. A great addition to my boys' ever-growing Turtles collection.

Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Flingerz Leonardo
Turtles Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Flingerz Leonardo
Offered by CHBURNS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid toy, 22 Jan 2014
No complaints here - it looks like Leonardo, it's well-made and durable, and my boys love it. We've even managed not to lose any of the sewer lids yet, which is an unexpected bonus.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutagen Ooze Donatello Action Figure
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutagen Ooze Donatello Action Figure
Offered by ElectricGemZ

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so keen on the ooze!, 22 Jan 2014
Great figure, well made and durable - but the little sachet of ooze was a bit weird and once you've flung it about a bit you end up with little bits of the stuff absolutely everywhere. So the ooze flinging was pretty short-lived, but apart from that, this is a great toy and you don't need to be able to fling ooze to enjoy it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3