Profile for S. Downer > Reviews

Content by S. Downer

S. Downer (Devon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Neoprene Foot Arch Support with Silicone Wedge for Weak and Fallen Arches - Orthotics
Offered by Supports Direct
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 30 Jun 2014
I'm very pleased with the Arch Supports, it's easy to find the right position on my foot for them and a great help to my very flat feet.
Many thanks.

THREE PACKS of GR Lanes Tea Tree Shampoo 200ml
THREE PACKS of GR Lanes Tea Tree Shampoo 200ml
Offered by Chemist Counter Direct
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, 9 Mar 2014
This shampoo is ideal for my fine hair which needs frequent washing and I use it about three times a week.
I shall be buying again.

Silicone Gel Arch Support / Foot Wedge Shoe Insert
Silicone Gel Arch Support / Foot Wedge Shoe Insert
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous
Price: 1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 9 Mar 2014
I find these supports very helpful as I have very flat feet. They arrived from promptly and will no doubt buy again.

BIRDWOMAN: Can the past come back to haunt you? (Psychological Mysteries - 1)
BIRDWOMAN: Can the past come back to haunt you? (Psychological Mysteries - 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 23 Jan 2014
I loved this book which I bought after reading the authors other book Missing in Bamiyan. It's a true mystery thriller without lots of dead bodies so it cost me a nights sleep because I had to finish it, I had to know the answers and knew I wouldn't be able to go to sleep until I'd finished it.
Can't wait for another book from Jan MacLeod.

MISSING IN BAMIYAN: How far would you go to keep a secret? (Psychological Mysteries - 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Jan 2014
This book cost me a nights sleep as I couldn't put it down, just had to know what happened next.
I'd never heard of the author before but have bought her other book which I can't wait to start.

Playtex Flower Lace Full Cup Women's Bra Skin 38B
Playtex Flower Lace Full Cup Women's Bra Skin 38B
Offered by D A FASHION AND FOOTWEAR
Price: 22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bra., 4 Jan 2014
-I'm pleased with this bra as it's very pretty and comfortable and true to size. many thanks. I shall buy another some time.

Beyondfashion 3pcs 2 x 2 Positions Hooks Ladies Bra Extender, Bra Extension Strap, Underwear Strapless(White/Black/Fresh)
Offered by Beyondfashion
Price: 1.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 4 Jan 2014
I would buy this item again. I have a broad back and sometimes find a new bra a little tight until it's been washed a few times. Good quality and does the job perfectly.

The Drowning Guard: A Novel of the Ottoman Empire
The Drowning Guard: A Novel of the Ottoman Empire
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Nov 2013
I loved this book which I came across quite by accident have recommended it to friends. I am always interested in the Ottoman Empire and enjoyed this book because of the accuracy and of course the story was fascinating. I couldn't put it down and shall be looking for any other books by this author.

Book Collections for Kindle Fire
Book Collections for Kindle Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars a great help, 29 Aug 2013
My daughter recommended this to me and I find it easy to use and a great help in putting my read books into categories. highly recommended.

Chanel Hydrabase Creme Lipstick No.76 Sari Dore
Chanel Hydrabase Creme Lipstick No.76 Sari Dore

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 9 July 2013
Delighted to purchase my favourite lipstick at such a reasonable price. It's such a lovely colour. Thank you so much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3