Profile for BeamUpScotty > Reviews

BitFenix Shinobi Midi Tower Chassis - Black Window
BitFenix Shinobi Midi Tower Chassis - Black Window
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Far better than Expected, 6 Jan 2014
I received this case thinking it might not be all that great, but would do the job, but upon opening it, I was proved completely wrong. This case is fantastic, the rubberised coating (or at least that's what it feels like) makes it feel like a premium case and it looks sturdy and well put together.

Inside, the positioning of the power supply at the bottom made it easier to install and easier to move the case as it is quite heavy. A couple of things that I've been told are quite good about this case is that it doesn't use "quick release" clips for the back panel expansion slots - proper screws here, which might be a bit fiddly but I find I'm more confident that they'll hold things in. There are "quick release" clips for the drive bays, but they are very sturdy and you also get a full set on both sides of the bays (some cases cheap out and don't provide this).

All in all, I think this is a great case. Arrived very well packaged too, although I'd like to warn the seller away from Yodel as their delivery partner. I never seem to get anything right with them.

I'd recommend the case, if it weren't for the fact that I don't want to share :P :D

Lotus
Lotus
Offered by produXa UK
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Underrated and under-promoted in the UK, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lotus (Audio CD)
This album is brilliant if you are a Xtina fan - I'd like to think I am. The variety of styles represented in the tracks here are many and as always brilliantly done. A Couple of stand out songs are "Sing for Me" and "Just a Fool" - the latter being a brilliant foray into country with Blake Shelton - but the rest of the album is just as good, but maybe with 1 exception. The track "Circles" is likely to annoy at first, but give it a few listens and I'm sure you'll warm to it. ;)

AIO Red Hard Stand Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Silver Chrome & Film
AIO Red Hard Stand Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Silver Chrome & Film

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid case, 15 Aug 2013
I bought this case alongside a few others as I didn't expect it to last, but lo-and-behold around 6 months and it still hasn't cracked yet! Impressive! I would note that the coating is coming off, particularly around the corners and the edges but at this stage in it's life I would expect to see wear and tear. On the corners on the front some of the red colour is coming off too, but again that seems like wear and tear. In both cases it has taken ages for such wear to show so I would recommend this to anyone looking for a stylish way to protect their phone. The small stand is great for watching films or video clips on and even for using the phone to listen to music - use the stand to sit your phone on a hard surface and it amplifies the sound and sounds great.

James Bond 007: Nightfire (PC)
James Bond 007: Nightfire (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Trip back in time! :D, 15 Aug 2013
I played this game many years ago on the PS2 and have been trying to get hold of it ever since - in good condition.

The game is your standard Bond Game, but with it's own unique characters and a storyline that is actually half decent. For it's age the graphics are as you would expect; great for the time, not so great these days. My only problem with the game is that there is no support for a controller (although I suspect that has everything to do with the age of the game) straight away. There are plenty of solutions to this problem available online though, if you go looking. Overall, I enjoy this game, and enjoy re-living the good times!

BRAND NEW DELL INSPIRON 1525 LAPTOP ACADAPTER 19.5V 4.62A 90W MAINS CHARGER P...
Offered by eagle group
Price: 8.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, but not sure if new, 17 April 2012
Fantastic, quick and efficient service from the seller. However, it is stated that this item is "brand new" - I'm not so sure about that to be perfectly honest. There are signs that it has been subject to some light use. It works well though so in all honesty I've no real complaints about the product, mostly the description. If you need this charger, I'd suggest buying it from here. :)