Profile for Caralarma > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Zombie Fallout 8:  An Old Beginning
Zombie Fallout 8: An Old Beginning

5.0 out of 5 stars Never fails to impress!, 6 Oct. 2014
My favourite author of all time strikes again :)

Zeke
Zeke

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly gory!, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Zeke (Kindle Edition)
A good read, very descriptive, very gory, really revealed the vulnerable side of Sue, which is probably hidden in us all, looking forward to a follow up :)

Zombie Fallout 6 'Til Death Do Us Part
Zombie Fallout 6 'Til Death Do Us Part

5.0 out of 5 stars Just when you thought it was safe to get back into real life...., 1 Nov. 2012
Going to work, cooking, shopping, socialising...yes, I was getting along with life when I began this next chapter....then all of the above was yet again, severely interrupted! Not that I was complaining...how I'd missed this catapult into the realms of insanity, I could absolutley feel the anguish at the thought of escaping John's underground den of greenery through a smaller than me space...my fear of flying multiplied, my laughter making me realise that this authour is a true dealer in human nature, he can take you places without you actually realising you got on the bus...& don't ask to get off, reality just won't cut it! A good authour has a good knowledge of people...an excellent authour evokes every emotion in his reader...absolutley well done Mark, you cracked it! :)

The Plague: Valley of Death (Episode 5)
The Plague: Valley of Death (Episode 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 16 Sept. 2012
This series of books has kept me really entertained...now to wait for the next installment! when is book 6 out? :)

Zombie Fallout
Zombie Fallout

5.0 out of 5 stars An unimaginable talent., 15 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Zombie Fallout (Kindle Edition)
Well...where do I start? I've long been a fan of Mark Tufo's writing, but have somehow, not reviewed this series of books, I have no idea why, but here goes...do not be fooled into thinking you are embarking upon yet another gore fest with no real story line, these books are literally AMAZING. Mr Tufo has an almost uncanny knack of knowing when to put the frighteners on just when you are starting to feel comfy with the situation the characters are in...do not rest, you will be bitten on the backside for idly reading along, these books take you to a realm of pure insanity, terrifying you on the way, you really don't want to go with them but you just can't help yourself...go with it, you won't regret it.. it'll make you look around yourself and evaluate every situation, it will add something to your literary world that wasn't there before and leave you unable to wait for the next installment...buy it, i can guarantee, you will not be disappointed.

The Plague: Empire of the Dead (Episode 4)
The Plague: Empire of the Dead (Episode 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no!! just one more book left in the series :(, 15 Sept. 2012
In the course of this book, you really get to know the characters, you feel for them, loving the whole Dante character, not quite knowing what/who he is...gripping stuff..and Hector...can't wait to see what arises in book 5. Again...BUY IT!!

The Plague: A Man in the Darkness (Episode 3)
The Plague: A Man in the Darkness (Episode 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep em coming!, 15 Sept. 2012
Purchased immediateley after book 2...does not fail to deliver, yet again, well done Mr Burgess, I am entertained! Definetly worth the money... you just can't go wrong :)

The Plague: Zombie Sickness (Episode 2)
The Plague: Zombie Sickness (Episode 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Sept. 2012
BUY IT!! you'll have to anyway after reading the first...no doubt about it!! Gripping, entertaining, heartwarming, funny, gory, thought provoking, grandeur!

The Plague: Dead Solstice (Episode 1)
The Plague: Dead Solstice (Episode 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling & entertaining, 15 Sept. 2012
In betweeen reading other brilliant zombie books by the likes of Mark Tufo & Joseph Talluto, I stumbled upon this gem. A well written story, drawing you in a taking you on a rollercoaster ride, which literally has you buying the next in this amazing series straight away, I've just bought number 5, however, I have to wait until I get home from work as there is no wi-fi here! I have that loveley happy "ooo I've got something fab to look forward to later" feeling! Thankyou Mr Burgess, people like you make life even more grand than it already is....& I certainly appreciate life after reading these books!! Envious of you who are just starting out with this series....BUY IT!!

Locked Doors (Andrew Z. Thomas/Luther Kite Series Book 2)
Locked Doors (Andrew Z. Thomas/Luther Kite Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Locked Doors (Blake Crouch), 11 July 2012
Well, I just love these books & always feel like I'm doing something bad when I read them! Blood, guts, gore, lack of conscience, this book has it all & leaves you wanting more, twisted, nasty characters that make you more than a little afraid of strangers, get stuck in, you won't regret it! :)

Page: 1 | 2