Profile for NGallop > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Bambizi Ltd Caerus Train Wall Sticker
Bambizi Ltd Caerus Train Wall Sticker

3.0 out of 5 stars Really fiddly, 26 July 2013
Potentially a lovely sticker but it literally took me hours to put up and requires absolute precision. The track comes in small pieces so it took a while to get each section lined up, unfortunately I wasn't very successful which is actually heartbreaking when you consider the price.

Also once it's on the wall that's it, try and pull it off again and the paint comes with it. All in all I wouldn't recommend this.

Oxy Seaweed Power Fresh Skinwash 150ml
Oxy Seaweed Power Fresh Skinwash 150ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good product from Oxy, 26 July 2013
This, along with Oxy 10 will work an absolute treat if you're suffering from a break out. Both myself and husband got random break outs of what looked like adult acne. After using this we're spot free and have remained so. I must add though that we both have 'normal' skin and had never previously suffered from acne or excessive spots. Also it will make your skin very dry so my tip is this: hibernate for a week, during that week wash your face with the seaweed scrub and apply Oxy 10 daily. Moisturise sparingly. I'm no expert but I'm fairly confident it will do the trick.

Hemline H814 | Anti-Static Spray 50ml Prevents Static Cling
Hemline H814 | Anti-Static Spray 50ml Prevents Static Cling
Offered by JKM Traders Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 26 July 2013
It works but I can't quite understand why you can only get 50ml...runs out pretty quickly so buy a few.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 July 2013
I cannot recommend this enough. IT. WORKS. Plain and simple. My husband had a random flare up of spots that looked like acne on his cheek which didn't go, they just got progressively worse for years. We tried everything...even wondered if it was an allergy. Eventually came across this and after using it everyday for a week or so the spots went and have never come back. Literally a miracle product. Buy it in bulk!

T-UP Head Massager
T-UP Head Massager

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't feel nice, 26 July 2013
This review is from: T-UP Head Massager (Electronics)
Maybe the legs got bent out if shape during their journey from the warehouse to me but this just didn't feel nice. I bought it to help soothe headaches during early pregnancy and it hasnt been of any use, just feels like your poking metal prongs into your head.

FLEXIBLE Perineum Perineal Massage Oil 100% Organic Pure Sweet Almond Oil, 125 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions, 26 July 2013
The writing on the bottle is in a foreign language so If you're not an expert in perineal massage you'll need to seek instruction elsewhere.

The oil itself is fine, no strong odour and acceptably oily in nature.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2015 12:58 AM GMT

Hangerworld Baby & Toddler 28cm Small Blue Plastic Clothes Hangers with Clips, Pack of 10
Offered by Hangerworld

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap looking, 26 July 2013
Now..I appreciate that this item is cheap, but they do look REALLY cheap. They function just fine as a hanger and as they will spend their life hidden in a wardrobe I'm not too bothered about how they look but if for some reason this was an issue for you, you may want to avoid them.

THE AMBER ORCHID NEW LADIES JOGGER SWEAT YOGA PANTS WOMENS JEANS TROUSER BOTTOMS TRACKSUIT UK SIZES 8-14 (8, Light Grey)

1.0 out of 5 stars What on earth?! Faulty stock??, 26 July 2013
Im a size 4 and ordered a size 8 as I like my trousers loose but I wouldn't have been able to get even one of my legs into the waist band. I'm inclined to say there is a fault with this product as i bought a black pair as well and they were equally tiny. Literally no person above the age of 3 would fit into these, I'm not exaggerating!

Red Raspberry Leaf 90 Capsules
Red Raspberry Leaf 90 Capsules
Offered by OTCFORYOU

3.0 out of 5 stars Seek advice before using, 26 July 2013
Most people will purchase these during pregnancy. Be aware that the product does not come with guidelines or recommended daily dosage so you'll need to speak to your midwife.
I've been taking raspberry leaf capsules from 36 weeks (now 38 weeks) Some women say they get an increase in Braxton Hicks when taking them but I can't say I've noticed any difference at all so far but fingers crossed they're doing their job with my innards and this baby will come flying out with the assistance of a big sneeze.

Maternity Thongs - 2 Pack, UK Size 10 (Brand size: S)
Maternity Thongs - 2 Pack, UK Size 10 (Brand size: S)
Offered by FunMum Maternity

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a thong, 26 July 2013
Not sure what I was expecting from this product but I can't really work out what makes these thongs particularly 'maternity' in nature. They're just normal thongs with a little pink animal picture on the front. The waist band is quite thick so if you're wearing tight clothes you'll have a 'VPL'

Happy with the size though, I ordered an 8 and 10 and I can confirm that they are a true 8 and 10.

Page: 1 | 2