Profile for Mrs. S. M. Horlick > Reviews

Mother of Pearl Blue Butterfly Double Compact Cosmetic Makeup Purse Mirror
Offered by Antique Alive
Price: 10.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful exterior, 15 Jun 2014
This was bought for my friend's Birthday. She was going on holiday and so I hadn't got time to return the item. It was truly lovely to look at and the lovely little bag and box it came in was super BUT I could not open/shut it. Eventually we managed to open it but I had to send it to my friend with it left open. However, she was delighted with it.

Leather Credit Card Holder by Branded (Black)
Leather Credit Card Holder by Branded (Black)
Offered by Just4ugifts
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely product, 4 April 2014
Purchased this as a Birthday present and was delighted with the product when it arrived. Well packed as well. Birthday chapt very pleased with it

AirKong Squeaker Dumbbell Tennis Balls, Large
AirKong Squeaker Dumbbell Tennis Balls, Large
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 31 Dec 2013
This has been given to a black Labrador dog. he loves it and the colour means it can easily found when it has been left in the garden
Also useful for taking when Charlie goes a walk as he can retrieve it when thrown..

Westie "In The Pink" Hot Chocolate Mug
Westie "In The Pink" Hot Chocolate Mug
Offered by My Furry Friend Card & Gift Shop
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 31 Dec 2013
This item is very well made and has been given to a Westie owner. This owner also loves hot chocolate so bargain all round

KONG Squeezz BALL LARGE Dog Toy (PSB1)
KONG Squeezz BALL LARGE Dog Toy (PSB1)
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Dec 2013
Super strong item ideal for big Retriever Apparently Retriever's owners have called the toy Beetroot. These toys are the only ones that stand the rough and tumble from a big dog

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, 7 Sep 2013
I have been using heated rollers but these are much better as they don't damage the hair. very happy with these rollers

I Grew Up in the 80s
I Grew Up in the 80s
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant compilation, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: I Grew Up in the 80s (Audio CD)
very happy with this purchase, lots of favourites all on one CD. play it in the car all the time

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Horse candle holder, 26 Nov 2012
I ordered this for my daughter who is a horse fanatic. She absolutely loved it and I have never seen one like it in any shop. She has it standing in her window and now has a red Advent Candle, pyramid shape, in it. it looks super.

Butterfly in Garden' Print Sequined Canvas Round Handle Beach Bag - SwankySwans
Butterfly in Garden' Print Sequined Canvas Round Handle Beach Bag - SwankySwans

5.0 out of 5 stars No disappointment here!, 9 July 2011
I ordered one of these for my friend's Birthday and must admit when it was delivered I nearly kept it as it is most attractive and unusual - in fact I was so delighted with it I sent my daughter one too. Both my friend and my daughter loved the bag and it is so different to anything I have seen in any retail outlet. It is not only very good to look at it has zipped compartments and the top zips over keeping the contents safe. I would totally recommend this bag.

Karrimor Unisex-Adult Traveller II Dark Grey/Cochineal Walking Shoe K248-DGC-151 7 UK, 41 EU, 8 US
Price: 15.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this product, 9 July 2011
I wanted something comfortable to wear on my trip to Scotland where I knew I would be in for some long enjoyable walks along the River Tweed. As I have become older I have experienced problems with getting shoes that are comfortable and kind to my feet and these Walking shoes fit the bill. They support my feet where needed and my feet were not tired or aching. I am delighted with them. Would totally recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2