Profile for windywendy > Reviews

Content by windywendy

windywendy

Page: 1 | 2
6 Solar Powered LED Fence Lights Outdoor Wall Garden Door Lighting Shed Path New
Offered by SoSupplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value lighting, 23 July 2014
Good, inexpensive background lighting for garden. Easy to install. Quite bright considering size.

The H2O Diet: How to Eat, Exercise, Drink and Dream.
The H2O Diet: How to Eat, Exercise, Drink and Dream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good advice, 15 Jun. 2014
Very interesting and informative, jumped a couple of non essential chapters. In the main it kick started me to think about what I was drinking ( or not) and pointed me into a good direction without having to follow a strict diet.

The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel
The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 5 April 2014
Loved it, read it at every opportunity as I couldn't wait to see where the story went. Really recommend this book.

I've Got Your Number
I've Got Your Number

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie Kinsella MMMMM, 5 April 2014
As usual Sophie Kinsella triumphs, a brilliant easy read book, loved all the characters and was sorry to finsih it,!!!!

Honeymoon For One
Honeymoon For One

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Honeymoon For One (Kindle Edition)
Loved reading this book. Easy to read, didnt want to put it down. I can really recommend this especially if it is on offer!

Shewee Extreme
Shewee Extreme
Offered by Dales Distribution Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly, 5 April 2014
Glad I tried it in the comfort of my bathroom as it didnt cope with 'my flow' ended up with wet evrything which is what I would try to avoid when out in in difficult circumstances. Think I will stick to - hide in the bushes and crouch' at least you keep dry.

Staying Away at Christmas (Short Story)
Staying Away at Christmas (Short Story)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay, christmassy., 5 April 2014
Katie Fforde, what more is there to say, a very good short read. Recommend this book, especially just before xmas.

freezeframe with INHIBOX
freezeframe with INHIBOX
Offered by Instant Beauty Fix

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 April 2014
This review is from: freezeframe with INHIBOX (Misc.)
The pack I received didnt work so couldnt try the product. Was so expensive didnt want to chance a replacement.

The 7 Secrets of Happiness: An Optimist's Journey
The 7 Secrets of Happiness: An Optimist's Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars Happiness, 8 Oct. 2013
A Very uplifting inspiring and humerous read. Gyles is a clever word smith. The only bad thing I have to say about this book - it was too short!!!

Morphy Richards Soup Maker Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards Soup Maker Stainless Steel
Offered by Pricelover Deals

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea - not fit for purpose!, 14 Mar. 2012
I was excited to receive the soup maker as I had wanted one for Christmas and nobody took the hint! The first few times I used it exceeded my expectation, the soup was made in 15 minutes as stated and everything was well cooked and the resulting soup delicious. The down side at first was the burning on the bottom of the pot - however quite normal according to instructions. After the first week it started to terminate the programme that was set after about two minutes, failing to heat up at all. I had to return it as it was totally useless.(The seller was very helpful and prompt in refunding my money) I have read similar accounts on line from other buyers. Such a shame, I hope they will be able to sort the problem out and re launch a similar item.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2015 12:08 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2