Profile for P. Hale > Reviews

Content by P. Hale

P. Hale "Lewis Hale" (Manchester, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Medal of Honor (PS3)
Medal of Honor (PS3)
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as COD, 2 Jan. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Medal of Honor (PS3) (DVD-ROM)
This game is basically another version of Call of Duty or should I say Call of Duty is another version of this. Medal of Honor used to be the best first person shooter but then was taken over by Call of duty. Now I'd say that is just as good as it with detailed HD graphics and trophies having not played the multiplayer yet. However, the game is very very short as I completed it within 7 hrs on hard so it is very short but good. 8/10

Exspect PS3 Starter Pack (PS3)
Exspect PS3 Starter Pack (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great does the trick, 26 Oct. 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this pack because I was scared that when my mum was cleaning my room she would knock my PS3 over and is good storage for games to. The cloth is good as it cleans and polishes the PS3 but the controller grips aren't very comfortable and come off quite easily. Does the job, great price.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice bullets but steep price..., 26 Oct. 2010
As I have just bought an automatic M4A1 and it keeps jamming with rubbish quality bullets I thought that these would be ok. They are ok but when I load my M4A1 I pour about 900 pellets into the mag without checking the pellets but found before I even opened the tub that a huge piece of plastic was in the tub that would jam any bb gun. Also the price is a bit steep so next time I will just purchase regular bb's.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks fake, 7 July 2010
I bought this poster thinking that it would be like a proper picture with effects for the bombs but really its just a printed picture in colour with better quality paper. All of my mates have said it looks shocking and fake. So don't be fooled by the persuasive description.

Road Angel Plus
Road Angel Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job right, 6 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Road Angel Plus (Electronics)
This road angel is a high piece of technology which does exactly what it says. It locates speed cameras and prevents you from getting fined. This is definatley deserves 5 stars.

Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant [DVD]
Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Massoglia
Offered by 101Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars I saw this film at the cinema and I wasn't disapointed, 8 Nov. 2009
This action packed film has twists and turns but is a little bit different from the actual Cirque du Freak book. I went to the cinema not knowing what it was about and have not reading the book, I was not disapointed at the end as it has lots of action, magic, betrail, secret and lies. I would definatly recomend this film to teenagers.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2010 9:23 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2