Profile for L. J. Newman > Reviews

Content by L. J. Newman

L. J. Newman "lisnew" (Hampshire)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars How Did I Ever Live Without One!, 15 April 2008
This is fantastic. I was sceptical, but as a walker, camper and festival goer, I don't know how I ever lived without one of these. I was sceptical, but it works great, although I highly recommend getting the extension hose. I'm going to buy another one to keep in the car for those journeys where you get stuck in an indefinite traffic jam. You can use it standing or sitting without removing your clothes. Honestly, I've used it wearing tight skinny jeans. Invaluable for avoiding those long queues (and horrid portaloos) at festivals.

Wallace & Gromit - The Curse Of The Were Rabbit (Interactive DVD Game) [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Peter Sallis
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars For the young, 5 Jan. 2006
I gave this to my seven year old nephew and he very quickly tired of it. It takes the form of a Board game and each team takes turn as you move around the Board, stopping on spaces that direct you to a limited selection of arcade type games. It takes an awfully long time to finish a whole game, and, I must say, we were expecting more than just a board game. In addition, we found that the game kept hanging which meant that on a few different dvd players we had to do the whole 'unplug and turn back on'. Think this is best suited for 5-7 year olds and that you have to be a big Wallace and Gromit fan.