Profile for Ana Ruth Ces„rio > Reviews

Content by Ana Ruth Ces„rio

Ana Ruth Ces„rio (Portsmouth, UK)

WOMENS LUXURY BUCKET CLOCHE FELT WOOL HAT WINTER FEATHER TRIM LADIES ONE SIZE GREY

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 28 Nov 2013
The hat arrived in perfect conditions and it is perfect. Beautiful and very nice for the cold weather. Love it!

PicknBuy BCF10E Charger for Panasonic DMW-BCF10, DMWBCF10E, CGA-S009, CGA-S009E Battery
Offered by PicknBuy

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 28 Nov 2013
I had lost my original charger and this one is a good alternative and a nicer one since now I can charge my camera in my car.

Battery for Samsung Galaxy W I8150 (EB484659VU, Li-Ion)
Battery for Samsung Galaxy W I8150 (EB484659VU, Li-Ion)
Offered by Decrescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 28 Nov 2013
The battery arrived on time and works as expected. It is a good value for money. I am realy happy with this purchase.

White And Silver Butterfly Pattern IMD Hard Hybrid Case For The Samsung Galaxy W I8150 With Screen Protector Film
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and beautiful case, 1 Sep 2013
It is a quite nice case. Good value for money and is accompanied by a screen protector and a cleaning cloth.

Black And Silver Butterfly Pattern IMD Hard Hybrid Case For The Samsung Galaxy W I8150 With Screen Protector Film
Offered by Yousave Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case and good customer service, 1 Sep 2013
I really like this case! It is quite nice and beautiful and it is grat value for money.
Delivery was quite fast and the case brings a cleaning cloth and a screen protector.

NESCAF… Dolce Gusto by Krups KP210640 Coffee Machine, Red, 15 Bar Pressure Pump
NESCAF… Dolce Gusto by Krups KP210640 Coffee Machine, Red, 15 Bar Pressure Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Good money for value, 14 Jun 2011
I had already tried the Nescafe Dolce Gusto and loved it.
The variety of possible drinks, besides coffee that you can serve is a plus and this is a great buy - an excellent value for money.
And it's great design makes it perfect to place in your kitchen or living room.