Profile for kerry smith > Reviews

Content by kerry smith

kerry smith

Homescapes - Single Size - 100% Cotton Topped Quilted Mattress Protector - 25 cm Deep Fitted Mattress Protector.
Offered by HOMESCAPES
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely item, 9 Jan 2014
This mattress protector is very comfortable. It fitted well on my sons single bed. Really good, great price nice fit. Would recommend this product.

Snuggly Puppy
Snuggly Puppy
Offered by product mania
Price: 15.92

4.0 out of 5 stars worried sleeper, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Snuggly Puppy (Toy)
My little boy is a terrible sleeper and although this hasn't changed he is more relaxed and less stressed in his room at night due to this light teddy.

The City
The City
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars can't wait to hear more!, 22 July 2013
This review is from: The City (MP3 Download)
I really like 'Chocolate' so bought this song. I really like it and am really looking forward to a whole albums worth of their stuff.

Boys Joey JCB Blue Cotton T-Shirt Age 18-24 Months
Boys Joey JCB Blue Cotton T-Shirt Age 18-24 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars really nice buy, 11 April 2013
My son loves tractors so this is close enough for him! The t-shirt is really nice quality and I am very pleased. My only criticism is that the head is quite narrow and I had to pull it to break some stitches so it would fit over my sons head! He has not had this problem before so I don't think its him! but otherwise fab.