Profile for Fiona Seale > Reviews

Sistema Soup Mug, 656 ml
Sistema Soup Mug, 656 ml
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but..., 23 Jan 2014
Mine isn't completely water/soup tight. I also think they could be marginally smaller as a 300g weight of soup (covent gardens recommend serving) seems lost in it as its only half full so you feel cheated of food.

Slim in 6 Workout DVD Programme: Six Week Slim Training Body Reshaping Workout DVD Programme
Price: 66.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow wow wow, 23 Jan 2014
I've been doing these discs everyday for 26 days now (currently on disc 2) and my arms are tighter/more toned, my arse has shrunk, my legs look leaner and my stomach is much flatter. This combined with a calorie controlled diet has meant I have lost 5.4 kilos (11.9lbs). My clothes are obviously looser too as I've lost 4 inches.

I joined a gym last year but cancelled the membership as I was struggling to fit it in around being a working mum (and I wasn't seeing any results) this is so much better though as I am not governed by gym opening hours so I get up early and crack on. Debbie is inspiring and motivating and just when you think your getting bored with disc one or finding it easy you'll realise you're due to go onto to disc 2 so I'm guessing it'll be the same for disc 3.

My husband (who likes his weight training but couldn't work his abs due to a bad back) was so impressed with the changes he was seeing in me decided to start doing the work out on the nights he doesn't do weights...on the night he does his weights he's actually managing to do the Slim and 6 pack disc and is really impressed with how his stomach feels tighter but yet he has no back ache and doesn't feel like he's been punched in the stomach due to overworking his abs.

There's no looking back now, 'stick with it' as Debbie says and we are and we will continue to do so!

Sanatogen A-Z Complete 23 essential Vitamins and Minerals 90 Tablets
Sanatogen A-Z Complete 23 essential Vitamins and Minerals 90 Tablets
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 11.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Jan 2014
Perfect all rounder multivitamin tablet. I like the fact that unlike others it actually contains a good dose of iron.

Sistema Breakfast on the Go, Aqua
Sistema Breakfast on the Go, Aqua
Offered by Dealsdirect247
Price: 5.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but, 23 Jan 2014
Too small....when I make a fruit salad I make a big one and I'm sorry to say that my kind of fruit salad would never fit in the bottom section of this pot. Great idea though, they just need to make a second slightly bigger one

Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil and Multi Vitamins  90 Capsules
Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil and Multi Vitamins 90 Capsules
Price: 9.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but...., 23 Jan 2014
These are good but its rare to find a multivitamin with NO iron in and this caused me issues so I've had to buy floradix too

Sistema Porridge Bowl
Sistema Porridge Bowl
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for so much more than just porridge, 23 Jan 2014
This is a really handy addition to my lunch box collection.....I use this for my porridge, huge bowls of fruit salad, casseroles etc

Skinny Winter Warmers Recipe Book: Low Calorie Soups, Stews, Casseroles & One Pot Meals Under 300, 400 & 500 Calories
by Cooknation
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Choose your recipe, 23 Jan 2014
Some of these are amazing (pork in cider with apricots etc) but some are 'strange'. Buts its really nice to know that you can feed your family well and keep an eye on your calories.

Super MicroFibre - Cushion Pad Inner Insert - 16 x 16 " (40 x 40 cm) - Washable at Home - The Best Synthetic Cushion Pad Available by HOMESCAPES
Offered by HOMESCAPES
Price: 3.60

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointing, 23 Jan 2014
Smaller than expected and disappeared when used as a cushion. Was also expected to spend 10 to send them back when they only cost 15...not impressed! Took them to a charity shop in the end as too much hassle for only 5

Stellar 1000 22cm Saucepan, 3.40l
Stellar 1000 22cm Saucepan, 3.40l
Offered by The Hardware Place
Price: 45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pans, 23 Jan 2014
These pans are great, my mums are now 25+ years old and still going strong. This pan is great when doing larger quantities of pasta thanks to the extra handle.

Stellar 1000 3 Piece Saucepan Set with 14cm Saucepan
Stellar 1000 3 Piece Saucepan Set with 14cm Saucepan
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pans ever..., 23 Jan 2014
I grew up with my mother having a set of these and they are still perfect 25+ years later so when I found myself needing to replace my old ones I didn't hesitate. At the same time as this purchase we got the extra large pan with the second smaller side handle which is great for doing pasta when feeding more....we also have the 'sauce'pan which rather conveniently is the same diameter as the milk pan which is fab.

Page: 1 | 2