Profile for J. C. Shead > Reviews

Content by J. C. Shead

J. C. Shead "Duellist" (Cambridge)

360 Cycle - York Paris - Cycling T-shirt - light blue - M
360 Cycle - York Paris - Cycling T-shirt - light blue - M
Offered by 360 TEES & GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what she wanted, 22 July 2014
I brought this for my wife as she is from Yorkshire and she does cycle racing. It was appreciated

The Sweet Poison Quit Plan
The Sweet Poison Quit Plan

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, it is not fat but sugar that is seen as the danger, 27 Oct 2013
I am a diabetic who has been eating too much sugar all my life, but The official nutrition advice was to beware of saturated fat! You can have cake, just squirt in more insulin. It is very difficult to give up both sugar and saturated fat but I have found it possible to give up fructose if I can have full cream milk cream cheese butter etc.

My control is far better and I am loosing weight

Forefront Cases Leather Case Cover/Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function for Apple iPad Mini - Red
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 20 Mar 2013
For the price this is a well made product, looks good and gives good protection. I can recommend it as a good value product.

TRIXES Mini 60X Jewellery Loupe Lighted Magnifier Microscope
TRIXES Mini 60X Jewellery Loupe Lighted Magnifier Microscope
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, 13 Mar 2013
Great little device. The lighting is very effective and good resolution even at 60x. At the price this magnifier is very good value

Britax Evolva 1-2-3 Plus Group Car Seat (Jet)
Britax Evolva 1-2-3 Plus Group Car Seat (Jet)

1.0 out of 5 stars This seat does not protect the child, 10 Dec 2011
I had to pull up suddenly and my Two year old grandson flew straight out of the seat and hit the window. He wasn't hurt but he could have been!

The reason why the seat failed is that he automatically slips his shoulders out of the upper securing straps, making them useless.

Surely you must be aware of this. It is very easy to correct, you can have crossover straps. why don't you.

I cannot give you no stars but that is what your product deservesand I will be contacting Health and Safety on this suggest they change their test standards.