Profile for evansc31 > Reviews

THE ACCIDENT
THE ACCIDENT
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A proper page turner, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: THE ACCIDENT (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this. Kept me turning the pages well into the night. A cleverly constructed story, where there are two tales unfolding and things take several sinister turns. You are never quite sure who to trust. Really recommend this book and shall look forward to reading others by the author.

Ladies Plus Size Harem Trousers Womens Full Leggings Stretch Pants - Navy Blue 16/18
Offered by WearAll
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect holiday wear, 18 Jun 2014
I really like these. Ordered size 16. Fitted perfectly. Really comfortable and I wore them all holiday. Can be dressed up or down and very comfortable. Will purchase inn some other colours.

Black Cow Vodka 70 cl
Black Cow Vodka 70 cl
Offered by 31DOVER
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Novelty purchase, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Black Cow Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
I had read quite a lot about this recently so thought I would give it a go. It tastes unsurprisingly of Vodka. I didn't get the creamy taste that had been described in other reviews. I Like that it's produced here in the UK and as an by product of dairy farming. And it was vodka so you can't be too disappointed that it didn't taste like milk.

Rosettes for Jill
Rosettes for Jill

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant memories, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rosettes for Jill (Paperback)
I LOVED these books as a child and was delighted to find these on Amazon. Have re-read the whole series and am currently reading them to my Niece.

Jill and the Perfect Pony (Knight Books)
Jill and the Perfect Pony (Knight Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant memories, 18 Jun 2014

Jill's Gymkhana
Jill's Gymkhana
Price: 6.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood memories, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Jill's Gymkhana (Paperback)
Just look at that title, you see I am the Jill concerned.....
I know the opening page to this book b heart as I had read it so many times as a child.

A Stable for Jill
A Stable for Jill
Price: 7.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back memories, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Stable for Jill (Paperback)

Jill's Riding Club (Knight Books)
Jill's Riding Club (Knight Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back memories, 18 Jun 2014

Jill's Pony Trek (Knight Books)
Jill's Pony Trek (Knight Books)

Jill and the Runaway
Jill and the Runaway

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back memories, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Jill and the Runaway (Paperback)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3