Profile for Tish > Reviews

Content by Tish

Tish

Autoglym 500ml Fabric Hood Maintenance Kit (2 Pieces)
Autoglym 500ml Fabric Hood Maintenance Kit (2 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars autoglym 500ml fabric hood maintenance kit., 12 Nov 2013
I have Mazda mx5 2004. The cloth hood is in really good condition. I havent had it long and only realised it needed treating when the rain really hit. There were drops on the inside. I followed the instructions, taking great care not to spray windows or paint, covered it over night with a ground sheet...thats all I had. It rained all night. Today Tuesday 12th November is sunny, I poured a little water onto the roof and BINGO the water spread everywhere in beads,and rolled off. Hasnt been tested in proper rain yet, but will post again when it has. The ONLY problem is half way through spraying protector the pump stopped!! This seems to be a common problem. Just swap your pump handles over or use a garden spayer, you know, the little ones you spritz house plants with, on a fine spray, it needs to spread evenly. Will definitely use it again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2013 3:55 AM GMT

16mm Swarovski 6271 Crystal Faceted Starfish Gold Crystallized Element® Crystal Ideal for DIY Jewellery Pendant Necklace Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars crystal starfish, 22 Sep 2013
I love these little starfish. Very glittery and will look great as earrings or part of foot jewellry for beachwear.

Wanderer
Wanderer

5.0 out of 5 stars adrian von ziegler, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Wanderer (MP3 Download)
This artist is amazing. You will not be disappointed. You will find an abundance of his music on youtube. Very celtish and definately other worldly.

Pretty Pebbles Beads - 50 Fire Polished Czech Glass Beads 6mm Crystal AB
Pretty Pebbles Beads - 50 Fire Polished Czech Glass Beads 6mm Crystal AB
Offered by Pretty Pebbles Beads UK

5.0 out of 5 stars fire polished czech glass beads., 22 Sep 2013
I love these. Very glittery and good value for money.would buy these again. Ideal for tiaras, hair pins and earrings etc.

10m Silver Plated Aluminum Wire Jewellery Making 2mm
10m Silver Plated Aluminum Wire Jewellery Making 2mm
Offered by The Bead and Button Company

5.0 out of 5 stars silver plated aluminum wire 2mm., 22 Sep 2013
This wire is brilliant. Very flexible and hammers out nicely(I'm a beginner). Its silver plated and looks great. Value for money and an alternative to plated copper.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars box canvas print of school of athens from Heritage-Images., 1 Sep 2011
Thankyou very much for the box canvas print of The School of Athens that we received.It was a birthday present for my husband.He is seriously impressed.
The quality is brilliant.Once again,thankyou.
Mrs Dixon.Box Canvas Print of School of Athens, c1510 from Heritage-Images

The Vampire Diaries - Season 1 [DVD] [2010]
The Vampire Diaries - Season 1 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Nina Dobrev

5.0 out of 5 stars The Vampire Diaries season 1dvd, 21 Jun 2011
Well,we're all vampaholics in this house.My daughter thinks it's great-can't get enough of it! I'm just bracing myself for season 2!!

Cafe De Paris: 36 Timeless French Cafe Songs
Cafe De Paris: 36 Timeless French Cafe Songs

1.0 out of 5 stars cafe de paris;36 timeless french cafe songs, 11 April 2011
I'll be straight to the point-i found it a bit of a letdown.That will teach me for buying music using my phone at one o'clock in the morning!!!!

DVD - Ratatouille (2 Disc Collector's) Edition (Disney / Pixar)
DVD - Ratatouille (2 Disc Collector's) Edition (Disney / Pixar)
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Ratatoulle, 11 April 2011
I recently bought a used copy of the Disney movie Ratatoulle.I'm very pleased with the service Amazon provide and the good quality of the film.My kids really love this film,and i was so pleased i could find a copy so cheaply.Will do it again,no worries!!!Bye for now.x