Profile for B. D. Kneller > Reviews

Omron BF511 Family Body Composition Monitor - Blue
Omron BF511 Family Body Composition Monitor - Blue
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A comprehensive piece of equipment, 14 Feb 2014
This is easy to use, however do use it on a carpet free surface. The instructions provided do tell you how to use it but I had to go onto the Web to understand some of the body parameters measured. I think its good value and versatile but it should be used with a certain degree of caution as frequent monitoring of BMi, visceral fat etc. could lead to undue anxiety and frustration.

POSTSHIP Digital 20kg 44lb - FROM 1g INCREMENTS - Black Letter Postal / Postage / Parcel / Shipping / Weighing / Packet Scales Scale - 0-1kg/1g 1-5kg/2g 5-20kg/5g
Offered by gadgetGaGa
Price: 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the box, 14 Feb 2014
This is a good robust scale and it does what it says on the box, what else can I say?

An Introduction to Geographical Information Systems
An Introduction to Geographical Information Systems
by Dr Ian Heywood
Price: 39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very General, 14 Feb 2014
My expectations on buying this book was to receive a good overview of GIS and and what to expect as a creator / user. To be fair each area is identified but the descriptions lacked depth and are a little verbose with a lot of space is taken with examples. If you are after a book that starts to engage you with the detail of designing or seriously using GIS this may not be the one for you. If you want an overview with examples of applications, and to be made aware of the key words & jargon, I think this will meet your requirements.

Aigle Unisex-Adult Parcours Vario Outlast Bronze Wellington Boot 85687 9.5 UK, 44 EU
Price: 151.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 19 Jan 2014
I am just returning a pair which I bought last august, the heels have worn down making it difficult to walk in mud. IF you are going to use these occasionally they could be OK for you. I wear mine 3/4 hours a day when I walk the dog etc, and they don't wear well. I also found the heal reinforcing caught on my sock and tended to pull my sock down so during the walk I would end up with the whole of the sock round my foot -- not good. To summarise I would not buy these boots again.

Suunto Observer Tt Strap
Suunto Observer Tt Strap
Offered by SuStuu
Price: 56.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Active agreement, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Suunto Observer Tt Strap (Sports)
I have replaced my observer strap some 5 times since I bought it several years ago. They last about 15 months and then crack. I have accumulated the bits from previous straps and have sometimes been able to get away with not buying a replacement. The design is flawed and the cost of replacement excessive given its robustness, I would rather a leather one. My main beef with this strap is the hassle of replacing it using the little spring loaded spigots, it drives me nuts and takes upto an hour to do it. - I find it very frustrating.

MAKITA BL1830 18.0V 3.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery (638409-2) - Genuine
MAKITA BL1830 18.0V 3.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery (638409-2) - Genuine
Offered by Power Tools Pro
Price: 67.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 9 Nov 2013
Its a replacement battery for Makita tools and it performs as required, however how the prices for these items can be justified is very questionable

Makita SDS Plus Drill and Chisel Set (17 Pieces)
Makita SDS Plus Drill and Chisel Set (17 Pieces)
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 9 Nov 2013
A good selection of tool bits made to Makita's usual high quality in a robust aluminium case that should last for some time

Brabantia B110 Postbox - Matt Steel
Brabantia B110 Postbox - Matt Steel
Price: 65.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made item, 9 Nov 2013
Easy to install with the template off the box side. It uses screws with non standard heads but provides a tool. The box looks smart on the wall by the front door. All in all a good product

Managing IMAP
Managing IMAP
by Dianna Mullet
Price: 22.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Specific server orientated, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Managing IMAP (Paperback)
The book covers most aspects of the subject topic. The first 5/6 chapters give a description of IMAP which fulfilled my requirements in understanding IMAP from the client end. There are 10 chapters on server configuration plus related issues. A lot more info than I really needed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific unit, 25 Aug 2013
I had a small problem on receipt which was rapidly, politely and effectively resolved. The Animalarm is a well thought out unit and is easy to programme and use. Shop around for your "free" SIM card as offers vary. I have used vodafone and provided I send a text to the alarm once every 180 (?) days the l SIM card fee is not lost.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3