Profile for Mumof2 > Reviews

Content by Mumof2

Mumof2

Page: 1 | 2
Wrapping Paper Storage Bag, Storage For Christmas & Gift Wrap Organiser / Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage solution!, 13 Dec. 2015
This is brilliant for storing all my wrapping paper in. Each bag holds about 6 rolls. I would definitely recommend it.

Morphy Richards 240003 Aspect Stainless Steel Four Slice Toaster - White
Morphy Richards 240003 Aspect Stainless Steel Four Slice Toaster - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect toaster, 11 Sept. 2015
Really love this toaster. Looks stylish in my kitchen and its perfect for making toast from my home made loaf (thick slices) and toasted sandwiches using toaster bags.

Batman Children's Backpack Batman Novelty Backpack 8.5 liters Black (Blue/Black) BATMAN001018
Offered by scificollectorshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 29 April 2015
My 3 year old son is delightful with this batman backpack.

Fireman Sam - Junior Cadet
Fireman Sam - Junior Cadet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Fireman Sam - Junior Cadet (App)
My 2 year son really enjoys this app.

5 in 1 Activity Table & Chairs with Writing Top/Lego/Sand/Water/Storage
5 in 1 Activity Table & Chairs with Writing Top/Lego/Sand/Water/Storage

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic table and chairs, 28 May 2014
Bought this set for my 2 year old and 5 year old sons. Spent a long time deciding if it was worth getting as we had just got rid of a wooden table and chairs.

Its really sturdy and a lovely colour and very easy to assemble. The option to use it for duplo and lego is brilliant because we have both! It also has room in side to store things which is perfect for drawing paper, bricks, etc.

Both boys regularly use the table to do activities and eat meals at.

Really nice set and very happy I bought it.

Tough Tackling (Football Factor)
Tough Tackling (Football Factor)
by Alan Durant

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 21 Jan. 2014
Perfect for my football mad 5 year old. He was very happy to get this from Santa after previously getting one out from the library as he wasn't happy about returning that one!

extendable children's pirate telescope
extendable children's pirate telescope
Offered by Oxford Toy Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 16 Dec. 2013
My son loves dressing up and recently has loved playing pirates. Ordered this for xmas and it is exactly what I was looking for. Not been played with yet so not sure how long it will last as I have 2 crazy boys! Not expensive so not expecting to last forever

Shark in the Dark
Shark in the Dark
by Nick Sharratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with my 5 year old, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Shark in the Dark (Paperback)
We have shark in the park and my 5 year old loves it so much he 'reads' it to me because he knows most of the words. Santa will be bringing this for him and I know it will be a hit.

Goal Machine (Football Factor)
Goal Machine (Football Factor)
by Alan Durant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my football crazy 5 year old, 16 Dec. 2013
My son got one of these books out from the library and fell in love with it and did not want to take it back! Ordered a few of these for his own book collection for xmas and I know he will be very happy.

Magnum Pi: the Complete First Season [DVD] [1981]
Magnum Pi: the Complete First Season [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ Tom Selleck

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the 80s!, 16 Dec. 2013
Really love 80s tv so decided to give this a go. We have enjoyed every minute and will be ordering series 2.

Page: 1 | 2