Profile for milzee123 > Reviews

Content by milzee123

milzee123

Page: 1 | 2
iHelicopter With Camera - iCam Lightspeed Android / iPad / iPhone Controlled i-Helicopter With Camera For Video & Stills
Offered by Paramount Zone COM UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived faulty in several ways and was not terribly impressive! Returned!, 12 Jan. 2015
Bought as a Christmas present for someone 'gadgety' who is proficient in r/c helicopters but this was faulty in several ways and was frankly fairly unimpressive! Returned!

Visco Therapy HD Luxury GelFlex Memory Foam Mattress - Features LayGel For Superior Comfort (4FT6 Double 135 x 190cm)
Offered by Monkey Beds

2.0 out of 5 stars Very firm and not cooler than 'normal' memory foam!, 12 Jan. 2015
I am a long-time memory foam mattress devotee but this is like sleeping on the pavement! It is really firm and nothng like other quality memory foam mattresses I have had before. From previous reviews, I guessed that it might be a little firm but I can honestly say that in the month I have now owned this, I have NOT slept well and neither has my husband! Also, this mattress was bought with the claim that is significantly cooler to sleep on than 'normal' memory foam. It is NOT cooler!
One month on, we can take no more and need a good nights sleep so it is going into the spare room and for now, we are reclaiming our old one!

Tefal Easy Pro FR101415 Fryer - 1.2 kg Capacity
Tefal Easy Pro FR101415 Fryer - 1.2 kg Capacity

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fryer & easy to use & clean!, 7 Oct. 2014
Good size. Appears that it will be easy to clean and the lid certainly helps contain odours from cooking! Despite other reviews mentioning problems folding the basket handle, I've found no such issues & it folds down & locks into place perfectly! Very pleased with this fryer.

Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 1L - Latest Model
Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 1L - Latest Model

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply wonderful stuff! Wouldn't use anything else!, 14 April 2014
Have used this product regularly for years and simply, wouldn't use anything else on my cars. It leaves a mirror finish, is easy to use and lasts well. Highly recommend!

Riemann P20 Once A Day 10 Hours Protection Sun Cream SPF10 Low - 200 ml
Riemann P20 Once A Day 10 Hours Protection Sun Cream SPF10 Low - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff!, 14 April 2014
I understand that this stuff (factor 10) is now unavailable anywhere for some reason, so I'm very grateful that I've been able to get hold of this one! I tan easlly so a higher factor is unnecessary for me but the fact you can apply this product, not needing to apply it any more that day AND still get a fine tan, is terrific!
My own family have tried the factor 20 before and found it to be too strong, in that we didn't burn....or tan but the factor 10 version is perfect: offering great protection and the ability to tan well. I hope that it doe not disappear from sale forever!

Trueshopping White Gloss Bathroom Vanity Unit Basin Sink 550mm Cloakroom Storage Cabinet Ceramic Furniture - 5 Year Guarantee
Offered by BATHROOM SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great unit. Great quality. Great price., 14 April 2014
Very impressed with the quality and price of this unit. Looks great in situ. Would definitely recommend the unit and seller!

Large Autoglym Bottle Quality Bodywork Shampoo, 2.5 Litre
Large Autoglym Bottle Quality Bodywork Shampoo, 2.5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't use anything else on my car!, 14 April 2014
The trade and top marques use this brand and it is easy to see why.
It's great stuff, goes a long way and does exactly what it is supposed to, efficiently AND kindly!
I have used it regularly for years and would not use anything else on my family's cars.

George Foreman 18910 Ten Portion Entertaining Grill
George Foreman 18910 Ten Portion Entertaining Grill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sized grill!, 8 April 2014
I've owned a GF grill for years and love it, but it was a tad small being a 4 portion grill. I bought this 10 portion size and it's perfect for all our family's cooking needs.
It's quick, healthy cooking and easy to clean, even though the grills are not removeable. Thoroughly recommend this particular grill.

Judge non stick 26cm diameter frying pan
Judge non stick 26cm diameter frying pan
Offered by Harts Of Stur

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good/non stick as expected! Disappointed., 5 Feb. 2014
Did not live up to reviews! Picked this for my induction hob and it is no better, poss' even worse than the cheapest options available. Bought a large and small pan at thje same time and will not be buying this brand again.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 600 Power Toothbrush Black Limited Edition
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 600 Power Toothbrush Black Limited Edition
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothbrush & great price., 21 Dec. 2013
I've had these before and they are great electric toothbrushes. They clean extremely well and charging time is quite good.

Page: 1 | 2