Profile for DillyDally > Reviews

Longmire - Season 1
Longmire - Season 1
Dvd ~ Robert Taylor
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great series, well played and good story line a ..., 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Longmire - Season 1 (DVD)
I've been trying to get this for ages and I don't understand why it has been so difficult. It's a great series, well played and good story line a little like Quigley but more Southern. I'm looking forward to season 2.

R.I.P.D.: Rest in Peace Department [DVD]
R.I.P.D.: Rest in Peace Department [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds

5.0 out of 5 stars A good laugh., 28 July 2014
Just a good laugh, reminded me of ghost busters. Loved Ryan Reynolds in this, gave us a new dimension here. Jeff Bridges of course was just a hoot.

Perlasca: The Courage Of A Just Man:English Sub-titled [DVD]
Perlasca: The Courage Of A Just Man:English Sub-titled [DVD]
Dvd ~ Luca Zingaretti

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 July 2014
Again bought this because Luca Zingaretti was in it and neither he, nor the film disappointed it was a truly sad topic told with sensitivity.

Modern Family - Season 4 [DVD]
Modern Family - Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed O'Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars Just funny., 28 July 2014
I've enjoyed a good laugh watching these. It brings the ridiculousness of real life to your TV

The Worricker Trilogy (Page Eight / Turks & Caicos / Salting the Battlefield) [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Bill Nighy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just plain excellent, 28 July 2014
Bill Nighy is excellent in this, would be nice to see him doing more of this sort of thing.

Calling Inspector Marotta: St Peter's Treasure [DVD]
Calling Inspector Marotta: St Peter's Treasure [DVD]
Dvd ~ Luca Zingaretti

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foreign film, 28 July 2014
A really interesting story and I must say I do like Luca Zingaretti. Even more interesting knowing it is based on fact.

Moonfleet [DVD]
Moonfleet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ray Winstone

5.0 out of 5 stars A good choice, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Moonfleet [DVD] (DVD)
Ray Winston just never seems to disappoint. This series was no exception. Loved it.

Asus X550CA-XX101H 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Core i7-3537U 2GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVD-RW, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 28 July 2014
This has been great. Easy to set up and get going. A lot of people complain about Windows 8 but if you have been keeping up with trends you won't have an issue with this. I guess if you are leaping from XP or Vista ... well then welcome to this decade and things have moved on. Can't say that I've got any issues and I love the HDMI plug which allows me to plug it into my TV.

Moto G 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by DESIRE HD LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it all., 28 July 2014
Not really a phone fan but I needed to upgrade to a smart phone for my work. This didn't disappoint at all. Easy to set up, easy to run and thoroughly enjoying it. Don't see the need to spend more for the same stuff.

The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994) [DVD]
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Terence Stamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 28 July 2014
I had an old video version of this and the video is sharp and clear. Who could not love these 3 in drag!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5