Profile for russ-w > Reviews

Content by russ-w

russ-w

Jonkey New Leather 360 Rotating Case For iPAD 2 3 4 Covre Retina Stand Gift With Free Stylus and Screen Protector Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 10 Sept. 2013
Great case, very pleased with it. It's a lot better quality than a case that I paid twice as much for, that one is now in the bin and I had it less than a fourtnight

Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by NDS shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 Sept. 2013
You would be very hard pushed to find better sound quality in this price bracket. Great build quality and good bass, very pleased. Obviously you won't be getting the very best sound quality in the world but the quality does out weigh the price tag and for this reason I give five stars.

Coleman F1 Lite Stove
Coleman F1 Lite Stove

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little stove, 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Coleman F1 Lite Stove (Sports)
Very pleased with this little stove. Compact, lightweight and a good price when compared to similar stoves. Very strong burner.

DN-Technology New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2  Black 360 PU Leather Case / Cover /Wallet and 360 Degree Rotating Stand For New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3  iPad 2
DN-Technology New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 Black 360 PU Leather Case / Cover /Wallet and 360 Degree Rotating Stand For New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3 iPad 2
Offered by DN-Technology

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 5 Sept. 2013
This cover clearly has a lot of great reviews which is one one the reasons that I purchased it. The other reason is that I thought that it was a larger version of a cover that I already have for my nexus 7, which I am very pleased with. However this case is no where near the same quality. The part of the cover that overlaps the edges of the front of the iPad seem thin and flimsy and are baggy around the screen. There was marks on the back of the cover and the inside was covered in white fluff.
When I found the case to be generally poor quality compared to my nexus case I thought it odd that it had so many good reviews which caused me to compare the new case with the photos on the listing and on closer inspection I could see that the case was similar but not the same as the one that is shown in the pics....this makes me wonder if the seller has switched to a cheaper version which would explain the previous good reviews. Maybe I have just been unlucky and got a sub standard one but whatever has happened this case is going in the bin and I will be avoiding this seller in the future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 1:41 AM BST

Renkforce E-SA9 Mini Hi-Fi Amplifier
Renkforce E-SA9 Mini Hi-Fi Amplifier

5.0 out of 5 stars a great little amp punching well above its weight, 29 Jan. 2011
This is a great basic amp for the money. I have it connected to a pure ipod dock with a pair of Phillips woox technology speakers and a pair of pioneer surround speakers connected via the surround rca output. the sound quality is first class, and I am totaly amazed at how loud this set up will go, hardly any distortion with ipod and amp set to max volume.....I nearly shook the slates off the roof. It gives a very rich room filling sound at low volume too. Don't be put off by the low wattage, coupled with the right speakers this amp packs more than enough punch to seriously annoy the neighbours.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2013 6:58 PM BST