Profile for Pgray > Reviews

Pgray

ePad - Android 2.2 Tablet with 7 Inch Touchscreen + Wifi + 3G Capability
ePad - Android 2.2 Tablet with 7 Inch Touchscreen + Wifi + 3G Capability

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 10 July 2012
We bought this for our daughter's 10th birthday. She's over the moon with it! First impression is that looks smart, its really light, battery was charged. The graphics are good. You can do surf the web, listen to music, watch films and play games. It does everything the ipad and other tablets do. The only down side is that it comes with a European two pin plug, you'll need to get a european to uk adaptor to charge it. The product was received a few days after ordering. Good value, great for children!

Ready, Set, Grow!: A What's Happening to My Body? Book for Younger Girls
Ready, Set, Grow!: A What's Happening to My Body? Book for Younger Girls
by Lynda Madaras
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, would recommond., 6 Sep 2011
I bought this for my 9 year old who has already started changing. She loves the book and hasnt put it down. It's written in such as way young girls will understand. We've looked through the book together and it covers EVERYTHING. Some of the content about sex I feel is a bit too imformative at this age. Having said that she has asked about where babies come from. It's a good talking point and I know some of her friends have this book too and they feel comfortable talking about it together. Altogether a good buy, I would recommend it.