Profile for Mr. David A. Darkin > Reviews

Content by Mr. David A. D...

Mr. David A. Darkin (Cornwall England)

Page: 1 | 2
Requiem for a Wren (Vintage Classics)
Requiem for a Wren (Vintage Classics)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Requiem for a Wren, 19 Jun 2014
excellent, very well written, I would recommend it to any one who likes Neville Shute books. This review is from Mrs Darkin.

Extra Large Silicone Baking Sheet Blue FREE POSTAGE
Extra Large Silicone Baking Sheet Blue FREE POSTAGE
Offered by SiliconeSupplies
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Large Silicone Baking Sheet Blue, 11 Jun 2014
arrived in a few days, I brought it for my bbq to save the grills from getting mucky and to save me having to clean them down every time we cooked on it, works wonderfully a really good buy.

Lonely Planet New Zealand (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet New Zealand (Travel Guide)
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars LP NZ, 6 Nov 2013
having this on my kindle saves us carrying two heavy and cumbersome books, we are very pleased. We can now wander around and check on anything at anytime.

Lonely Planet Australia (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Australia (Travel Guide)

5.0 out of 5 stars LP Australia, 6 Nov 2013
Having this on my kindle saves us carrying two heavy and cumbersome books, we are very pleased and so easy to use.

The Lightning Boys: 2: True Tales from Pilots and Engineers of the RAF's Iconic Supersonic Fighter
by Richard Pike
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars the lightning boys2, 29 Sep 2013
Not quite as good as lightning boys 1, but still a very enjoyable read. I would suggest that you read the said book before reading the second book

The Red Line: The Gripping Story of the RAF's Bloodiest Raid on Hitler's Germany
by John Nichol

5.0 out of 5 stars The Red Line, 11 Sep 2013
This book has to be one of the best I have read for a long time it tells the story of the whole crew of a Lancaster bomber, it could not put it down, excellent.

The Golden Age of the Andrews Sisters - The Unmistakable Voices Of The Swing Era
Price: 17.59

5.0 out of 5 stars The Golden Age of the Andrews Sisters, 11 Sep 2013
this cd is to replace the one that has just disappeared it is just as good to listen to again.

Float On [Us Import]
Float On [Us Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Float On cd, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Float On [Us Import] (Audio CD)
I heard this on the radio the other day it brought back old memories. It is great to listen to it again.

The Last Torpedo Flyers: The True Story of Arthur Aldridge, Hero of the Skies
The Last Torpedo Flyers: The True Story of Arthur Aldridge, Hero of the Skies
by Mark Ryan
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The book of the year, 16 July 2013
I received the book from amazon on time and just the flyleaf looked very interesting. Once I started to read it I thought I was I the cockpit with the pilot, I just could not put it down. Any one who is interested in WW2 aviation I would highly recommend it.

Panerai Style, Black Leather Watch Strap, 22mm, With Steel Buckle
Panerai Style, Black Leather Watch Strap, 22mm, With Steel Buckle

5.0 out of 5 stars leather watch strap, 25 May 2013
a good sturdy strap and very comfortable to wear and very good value. I found it a bit on the small size to start with but once wearing it has loosened off and is now fine.

Page: 1 | 2