Profile for Rosemarie > Reviews

Red Bexfield Professional Dressmaking Pinking Shears
Red Bexfield Professional Dressmaking Pinking Shears
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Just that I wanted., 20 April 2012
Just that I wanted. It's medium-large size, it's a comfortable size. It's seems a very strong scissors and it have a good cut edge. For moment it cut very very clear.

The Little Book of Cupcake Tips (Little Book Of... (Absolute Press))
The Little Book of Cupcake Tips (Little Book Of... (Absolute Press))
by Meg Avent

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY IT !!!!, 22 Feb 2012
It isn't a recipe book, it isn't a book.... It's nothing... It's 50 minipage with a mini phrase in each page!! There isn't a single recipe!! Not photo. It's absolutely useless for anything. It's a rip-off! I don't know what the author expected when publishing it.

Tescoma Delicia 46 x 30 cm Baking Sheet
Tescoma Delicia 46 x 30 cm Baking Sheet

5.0 out of 5 stars The size is not exact, 16 Jan 2012
This baking sheet has a discrepancy in its size. The feature product describes it as 46x30 cm but really its measure is 47x30cm! And this little difference made it impossible to insert it in my owen.... So I think the seller must to correct the size!! Thanks

Cooksmart Kids 3-Piece Christmas Spring Loaded Cutters (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and fun!, 12 Jan 2012
It's more large I thought!! but It's very funny and easy to use. You can use it with sugarpaste to decorate a cake. They looks very nice over the cake! for a cookie I think is a few large.... Uff They're be hungry! It's very very nice, guay...

Lets Make Plastic Christmas Cookie Cutter Set
Lets Make Plastic Christmas Cookie Cutter Set
Offered by EKS

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect cutter!, 12 Jan 2012
Just I hope! I'd made cookies perfectly and with all christmas figure!! It's very easy to use I'd cut perfectly my dough, the size is just a normal cookie, easy to cleaner and it's comes into a cub that was the storage very comfortable.Guay!

Prestige Non-stick Bakeware, 2 lb Loaf Tin (discontinued by manufacturer)
Prestige Non-stick Bakeware, 2 lb Loaf Tin (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 15 Dec 2011
What a difference to bake with this bake pan!! Really non-stick. The sponge go up more better. I learn the difference of tools material! Recommend. Very good and rapid delivery to Spain!

The Complete Magnolia Bakery Cookbook
The Complete Magnolia Bakery Cookbook
by Allysa Torey

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody must to have this book, 15 Dec 2011
If you hope to know how the cupcakes must be made, you must buying this book! Useful, nice, fantastic to show off your art in the cuisine! Very good and rapid delivery to Spain.

Peggy's Favourite Cakes & Cookies
Peggy's Favourite Cakes & Cookies
by Peggy Porschen

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Nice, Nice, 15 Dec 2011
I'm captivate for Peggy. Very useful book, many photos and perfectly recipes! A lot of ideas for decorating. I loved to have this book in my hands! The delivery was perfect! and very rapid.

Dexam Plastic Letters and Numbers Cookie Cutters, Set of 36
Dexam Plastic Letters and Numbers Cookie Cutters, Set of 36

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 15 Dec 2011
Perfectly size to made cookies or a simple letter to decorating cakes! Good material and good cutter. I'd liked it and price!.The devilery was very good and speed to Spain!

Rotary Ladies Analogue Watch LS03437/41 with White MOP Dial on White Leather Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good present for this Christmas!!, 15 Dec 2011
I buy it for a present to my doctor!!She was pleasantly surprise! I feel happy when she open the case and see to me. A very good and speed delivery! I'm in Spain.I hope it run perfectly...

Page: 1 | 2