Profile for Mr. Rj Vaughan > Reviews

Great value Pizza Cutter knife 20719
Great value Pizza Cutter knife 20719
Offered by A2B Stationery Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard Work!, 30 Nov. 2012
I bought this product without paying to much attention to it's size - it's just not big enough, it needs to be twice the size it is as it makes hard work of slicing pizza.
The quality of it is good - just needs to bigger!

E=MC2 (Album Version)
E=MC2 (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Track, 30 Nov. 2012
Just a great song which is a must for anyone's MP3 player. Always makes me sing along when I hear it

Reward
Reward

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic 80's Song, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Reward (MP3 Download)
Brilliant track that never fails to nmake my ears prick up when I hear it on the radio - defines the 80's for me

L'Oreal for Men Comfort Max 50ml
L'Oreal for Men Comfort Max 50ml
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 27 Jan. 2012
I used to suffer a little from shaving rash but since I have been using l'oreal products I haven't had a single problem with soreness since. Little bit pricey for moisturiser but worh every penny.

L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Moisturiser 50ml
L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Moisturiser 50ml
Offered by The Salon Look Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 27 Jan. 2012
Little bit pricey for moisturiser but worh every penny.

Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter - For 51s Series 5 and 8000 Series Activator, Contour Pro, 360 Complete
Offered by WORLD BUY365 INC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 27 Jan. 2012
Really gives you a close and comfortable shave - I hd actually neglected to change my foil for far too long and when I did it changed what was a 7/8 minute job to shave into a 3/4 minute one!!
I will certainly change them every 12 months as per the manufacturers reccomendation.
Overall an excellent producy at a reasonable price

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Shoes, 26 Jan. 2012
Not only do these shoes look fabulous with jeans etc they are comfortable too. Very well made and great value. Look great with the laces on the side which incidentally I tie with a sturdy knot and cut the excesx lace off and they are now a slip on!!
Excellent!

Breville VKJ385 Polished Stainless Steel Jug Kettle
Breville VKJ385 Polished Stainless Steel Jug Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 26 Jan. 2012
As kettles go this is a fabulous one! Quick to boil and very quiet too. Very well priced and I would highly recommend it.

Character options  Sea Monkeys Ocean Zoo
Character options Sea Monkeys Ocean Zoo
Offered by Mytoyfactory

4.0 out of 5 stars Sea Monkeys, 12 Nov. 2009
Sea Monkeys are a great fun and great for educational purposes for children - they start as eggs and within a week you have tiny little sea monkeys swimming about! Not too high maintenance to keep and very easy to follow step by step instructions that my 9 year old daughter understood.
Highly recommend this product and great value for money.

The Usual Suspects [DVD] [1995]
The Usual Suspects [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Stephen Baldwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual Suspects DVD, 18 Sept. 2009
Have seen this film lots of times but it's that good I could watch it time and time again