Profile for Miss Henyin Chang > Reviews

Content by Miss Henyin Chang

Miss Henyin Chang (London England)

Canderel 100 Green Tablets with Stevia
Canderel 100 Green Tablets with Stevia
Offered by HDIUK
Price: 4.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as Sweetex, 22 Mar 2012
I have been using Sweetex and other aspartame tablets since my teens (I am now 35), however, lots of people have brought to my attention the carcinogenic aspect therefore I decided to try Stevia.

I bought this yesterday and I found that I do not like the taste. It does not taste anything like sugar, nor aspartame and it does leave a horrid aftertaste - i can still taste it now, even 5 mins after my last sip of tea. I only used one tablet, but tatstes very sweet, more like 2 tablets.

I also tried using it in my porridge but again, it tastes as bad as it does in my tea. Waste of money, I will not be using it again. Back to the Sweetex then ho-hum.

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner
by Elizabeth Haynes
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent debut - dark, gripping, delicious, 28 July 2011
i enjoyed this book so much that I felt compelled to come on Amazon where I first purchased this book to write this. It was absolutely UN-put-downable, something which is rare to find nowadays!

The story is about a young woman who is clearly traumatised after an incident that happened in her life. She is suffering from OCD, and we learn the full extent of the events and the man who is responsible for the way she is.

The story moves between two timelines, present and past. It works well, and you never get lost. The plot moves at the right pace, creating intrigue and suspense right to the very climatic end.

Read this book, you will not regret picking it up.

Looking forward to more work by Elizabeth Haynes! Well done Elizabeth, I'm still thinking about this book 2 weeks later!

Magic Blackout
Magic Blackout
Price: 24.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Balckout Sheets!, 22 Jun 2010
This review is from: Magic Blackout (Baby Product)
I was given this as a present after complaining about the light coming into the room each morning. I would be awake at 6am, even though I did not have to wake up until 8am.

These are very easy to use - just rip one off (they have perforated edges) and place over the window. They stick to the window using static so no sellotape or blue tac needed.

I have used a LOT of different options to keep the light out, and this is by far the best option of them all. Due to the nature of my windows, there is tiny (and I mean tiny) bit of light which seeps through but if your eyes are closed you won't notice this. At 8am, I had no idea what time it was and that is what I want. Pure uninterupted sleep. Bliss.

Innocent Eyes
Innocent Eyes
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing that I have heard all this year!!, 30 April 2003
This review is from: Innocent Eyes (Audio CD)
I recently heard her new song 'Lost Without You' and ordered this abum straight away. And what an album.
I haven't heard anything this good for such a long time - there are so many beautiful songs and Delta's stunning voice quite literally moves you. My favourite song is 'Lost Without You', however, the rest are brilliant too - 'Innocent Eyes', 'In My Own Time', 'Not Me, Not I'. Out of 14 songs, she either wrote or co-wrote 12 which just shows that might be the best thing we have seen from Austrailia for a while - even ready to eclipse Kylie's success. I'm already awaiting eagerly for her next album! Delta is HOT.
Buy this album - you will NOT regret it.

Oops!... I Did It Again
Oops!... I Did It Again
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer CD!, 30 July 2000
This review is from: Oops!... I Did It Again (Audio CD)
When I first listened to this, there a few songs that stood out from the rest - 'Oops', 'What you see is what you get', 'Stronger', and 'Girl in the mirror'. They are great, great, great! The more I listened to the CD, the more I got used to the other tracks on the CDs, and the only song I dislike is 'Dear Diary' (not much tune to that). All the other songs are catchy, upbeat and pure Britney. I was not at all disappointed when I got this album. I must have listened to each song about 50 times each if not more. This outshines the first CD by miles! Keep up the good work Britney!