Profile for Miss Buncle > Reviews

Content by Miss Buncle

Miss Buncle "Juliana" (Suffolk UK)

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Ink Blue - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle paperwhite cover, 2 Nov. 2013
Expensive but you get what you pay for and this is an excellent product. Fits perfectly, looks lovely. For me, worth the money.

Absolute Beginners 5-string Banjo Book/Cd
Absolute Beginners 5-string Banjo Book/Cd
by Various

2.0 out of 5 stars The basic of the basics.., 2 Nov. 2013
Okay, the title says it all "Absolute beginners'. When I bought this I was an absolute beginner. However, the first half of the book is just totally asinine. I don't need a full page telling me that this is the neck, this is a fret, this is a tuning peg.
I am sure most people when they buy a banjo do so because they want to learn to play and are aware this is a stringed instrument with different bit to it.
Thankfully I also bought Wayne Erbsen's 'Bluegrass banjo for the ignoramus' which is excellent and for an adult, entirely appropriate.

Vintage Postcards from Vanity Fair: One Hundred Classic Covers
Vintage Postcards from Vanity Fair: One Hundred Classic Covers
by Vanity Fair
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Sassy postcards, 2 Nov. 2013
I just adore these. I love to send postcards to my family and friends, much nicer than todays penchant for text messages.
Arrived quickly and well packaged.

HP Compaq 6910P Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz 14.1" Laptop 2GB RAM 80GB HDD Windows XP Professional 14.1 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars HP refurbished laptop, 2 Nov. 2013
My husband wanted a laptop that wasn't pre-loaded with Windows latest version. This one has XP - which in my opinion remains the best platform. We ordered this via Amazon. It arrived within 2 days, securely packaged and although it is a refurbished model, shows little signs of previous use. All the keys are pristine and click correctly. The pad mouse and pointer mouse both work fine.
I loaded it up with Microsoft office and it works great.
Not everyone needs the latest sound and vision cards, not everyone watches films and plays games.
I paid under £200 for this - a laptop that was at the top of the range when first released.
Absolutely delighted with the item and also the service provided by the seller.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2013 4:22 AM GMT