Profile for Super-b > Reviews

Content by Super-b

Super-b

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Birkenstock Madrid, Unisex-Adults' Sandals, 40301, Black Patent, 9 UK (Normal), 42 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 1 Dec. 2014
I was really happy to receive these and they arrived quickly which was great as I will be going on a beach holiday soon and these are just what I needed. Although I have had similar foot-bed sandals before, this is my first pair of "Birkies" and now I will never go back to any other! The sizing left me slightly worried as I usually wear a size 8 but in a wide fit. However I just ordered a 42 normal width and found that they fit perfectly!

I definitely recommend these highly and am already looking to buy another pair before my hols!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money..., 30 Sept. 2014
Good quality stretch lace and exactly what I needed.

Burgundy Embroidered Lycra stretch LACE designer dress fabric 60" Wide PER METRE - Prestige Fashion UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Sept. 2014
This is lovely good quality stretch lace and is exactly as described.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected, 30 Sept. 2014
I do like the fabric and colour of these hair-bands but I was extremely surprised to find that each one is a quite literally a length of stretchy ribbon that has a knot tied in it to hold it together.

In all honesty I think this makes them very overpriced as I could have bought lengths of stretchy ribbon from a haberdasher and cut them to size myself for significantly less. So although I won't be returning them I will also not buy these again either.

Via Silicone Graphite Fine Tooth Tail Comb
Via Silicone Graphite Fine Tooth Tail Comb
Offered by Via Salon Professional Hair Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 30 Sept. 2014
This is an excellent good quality comb that is exactly what I needed

Great Value Other Sewing Accessories 1 Yard Dark Blue Galloon Stretch Trim Lace 6" Wide

4.0 out of 5 stars As described..., 30 Sept. 2014
Its very good quality and is the colour and size as stated. The only let down was the fact that it took a very long time to arrive, in fact nearly 2 weeks after I ordered it. However if not in a hurry I would definitely buy from them again.

Mediastic USB Bluetooth Adapter - Latest V4.0 Premium Mini Dongle - Class 2 Smart Ready - High Speed 3mbps Micro Wireless Receiver - Long Range Transmitter - Low Power - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 (32 and 64bit) / Me / 2000 / 98 / Vista / XP For Computer Or Laptop To Communicate With Cell Phones, Pda, Printer, Headphone, Audio, iPhone, iPod - Supports Voice Data - Includes CSR Harmony CD Software.
Offered by Retroprice

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little piece of kit, 30 Sept. 2014
The item arrived the day after I ordered it and did exactly what it says on the box! There is a disc with drivers included which I installed initially although I suspect you could just plug and play. Once installation was complete it was absolutely no trouble finding the nearby bluetooth enabled devices. Not only did it pick up speakers in my home 20 metres away but also my neighbours remote control who live across the hall! The range is good it works all over my home and doesn't drop at all. This is a great purchase for any non-bluetooth laptops / desktops and a bargain at the price.

I highly recommend

J Pillow, Travel Pillow - Winner of British Invention of the Year 2012/2013 (Navy)
Offered by Jensen's Inventions

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive and comfy, 2 May 2014
Initially when I saw the shape of this little pillow I was sceptical and didn't think it could possibly be as comfortable as so many of the positive reviews had claimed. However after testing it out for myself I can honestly say it is incredibly comfy and has become my "go-to" tv/computing/travel, pillow. I highly recommend this for anyone who needs a little extra neck support and comfort when sitting (or even lying) in a stationary position for prolonged periods. I'm very glad I invested in my J Pillow.

Zenus Prestige Natural Eel Diary ZCG2NEMI Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Eel Leather Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and functional, 28 April 2013
This is the second phone case I've bought from Zenus and I once again I wasn't disappointed. The colour's are beautiful and vibrant and my Galaxy Note fits securely inside. I highly recommend Zenus cases.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker, 27 Nov. 2012
I already have an X Mini II 1st Gen speaker and love that I decided to buy two more to compliment it and they are brilliant. I plug these into my laptop or phone and now I have portable music wherever I go. They are great and sound amazing and loud! Will probably buy a couple more....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3