Profile for Adell Ward > Reviews

Content by Adell Ward

Adell Ward

Elbrus By Any Means: An unconventional ascent of Europe's highest mountain (Footsteps on the Mountain travel diaries)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 16 Aug 2013
I have read all of Mark's travel diaries now and I have enjoyed all of them. This one was just as good as the rest. I'm off to Elbrus shortly and it was a nice light hearted look at some of the things I may encounter on my trip.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great winter hat., 7 April 2013
Lovely cosy warm hat that fits snugly and covers the ears. I'm taking this hat on my next trip to the Himalayas.

Islands in the Snow: Climbing Nepal's trekking peaks (Footsteps on the Mountain travel diaries)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Brought back great memories of Nepal., 26 Dec 2012
Loved this little book. Not only did it bring back memories of my last time in Nepal it also gave me an insight into my next trip out there to climb Mera Peak.