Profile for Tilda > Reviews

Content by Tilda

Tilda

River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

5.0 out of 5 stars River costage veg, 23 Mar. 2014
I borrowed this book from the library and loved it so much I had to purchase my own. I have recently cut meat out of my diet and
decided I needed to get more creative with my cooking if I was to continue with this lifestyle, there are so many great recipes in this book. I love it.

Nikon COOLPIX L27 Compact Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by uk-dealz

4.0 out of 5 stars Nikon camera, 23 Mar. 2014
I bought this camera for a recent holiday, I usually use my phone but after reading the reviews of this camera decided to purchase it and wasn't disappointed. It's great for the price, simple to use and takes really good quality pictures, the batteries also last for quite a long time too.

China Study, The: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health
by Colin Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars China Study, 23 Mar. 2014
This is a great book, it has made me more aware of my own nutrition, after reading the book I also watched 'forks over knives' which is also brilliant.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Bare skin minerals, 23 Mar. 2014
These minerals are ok, I like the bronzer but wouldn't order again.
I have had the more expensive minerals in the past and do prefer them.

BEAUTIFUL TIBETAN BUDDHIST CHAKRA TINGSHA CYMBALS REIKI SPACE CLEARING; ON LEATHER CORD; 6.2CMS DIA. EMBOSSED WITH 2 TIBETAN DRAGONS IN PRESENTATION BOX UNIQUE UNUSUAL GIFT IDEA
Offered by Divineshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Tibetan Buddhist Cymbals, 23 Mar. 2014
I love these cymbals, they are beautiful, well worth the money and they make a great sound too.
Really pleased with them.

China Study Cookbook
China Study Cookbook
by T. Colin Campbell

3.0 out of 5 stars China study cookbook, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: China Study Cookbook (Paperback)
I loved 'The China Study' and bought the cook book, it's ok but all the measurements are american and it's hard to find some of the ingredients.

Red Camera Case Bag for Nikon Coolpix L29/ L27
Red Camera Case Bag for Nikon Coolpix L29/ L27
Offered by Accsi-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Red camera case, 23 Mar. 2014
This is a great camera case for a good price. I love the colour, and am really happy with my purchase.

Stamford Exotic Gift Pack Incense Sticks (Whole Case)
Stamford Exotic Gift Pack Incense Sticks (Whole Case)
Offered by One Click Wonder

2.0 out of 5 stars Stamford Exotic incense pack, 23 Mar. 2014
i was disappointed with this product, as often after lighting the incense stick went out, I will not order these sticks again.

Nutri Bullet
Nutri Bullet
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars nutribullet, 3 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Nutri Bullet
I bought the nutribullet direct from their website as at the time it was more expensive on amazon.
I love this product, my fruit and veg has increased by 100%! . I have a juice for breakfast and another during the day. I have also started using wheatgrass.
I have noticed a difference in my skin and hair, I have loads of energy and have in general been craving more healthy food.
I would recommend the nutri bullet.