Profile for Garry > Reviews

AQA GCSE Business Studies: Textbook
AQA GCSE Business Studies: Textbook
by Malcolm Surridge

5.0 out of 5 stars AQA GCSE Textbook, 30 Jan. 2014
Anyone taking GCSE business, this is the THE textbook to read: clearly laid out, with excellent 'Examiner's' tip, along with practice questions - 20minutes a day, reading a chapter, will enhance your knowledge of business immensely. This is a Must buy GCSE Business textbook!!!

Pair GUITAR STRAP BUTTONS chrome standard size for acoustic & electric guitar w screws and felts

5.0 out of 5 stars Pair UNIVERSAL GUITAR STRAP BUTTONS END PINS chrome, 29 July 2013
If you, like me, do not like having to tie the guitar strap to the neck, buy these strap buttons: I have attached a button to the side heel of my guitar, and it’s a joy to be able to walk around my house playing my guitar very comfortably - Excellent buy!!!

Kind Of Blue (Amazon Edition)
Kind Of Blue (Amazon Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kind Of Blue, 13 Feb. 2013
I have recently came across a documentary about Jazz; I really took little interest in Jazz previously, however after listing to 'Kind of Blues' I am truly a convert to Jazz... this is just an amazing album!

Politics and the English Language (Penguin Modern Classics)
Politics and the English Language (Penguin Modern Classics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Politics and the English, 13 Feb. 2013
I came across this gem, whilst writing my first book of poems; I found the advice, in a few pages, to be invaluable! For writers it is a must!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beechfield Urban Army Cap., 13 Feb. 2013
I found this cap to fit perfectly, and the quality is excellent; I would not hesitate to purchase another colour of this cap.