Profile for Emotionally Intelegent Person > Reviews

Content by Emotionally In...

Emotionally Intelegent Person

Who Moved My Cheese: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
by Spencer Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Self leadership by comedy!, 21 Aug. 2012
Spot the change comming and run for it! If you stand still you ar liable to go hungry.

Very clever, especially in the environment of continual change.

A must have for anyone wishing to further their career.

The One Minute Manager - Increase Productivity, Profits And Your Own Prosperity
The One Minute Manager - Increase Productivity, Profits And Your Own Prosperity

4.0 out of 5 stars A key book to have., 21 Aug. 2012
A must have. Ken Blanchard's hints tips and advice are priceless - especially when working with a highly disciplined team going through a huge amount of upheaval and change.

Leadership and the One Minute Manager (The One Minute Manager)
Leadership and the One Minute Manager (The One Minute Manager)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good bit of help, 21 Aug. 2012
Great book. Full of handy hints and tips to get the best out of yourself and your team.
A brilliant addition to the one minute manager library!

Primal Leadership: Learning to Lead With Emotional Intelligence
Primal Leadership: Learning to Lead With Emotional Intelligence
by Daniel Goleman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to understand your place in the team., 21 Aug. 2012
If you are having problems with your management and leadership style - you dont know what you are doing wrong (or you do, but dont know how to resolve the issue) then this book is a must!

Putting the One Minute Manager to Work (The One Minute Manager)
Putting the One Minute Manager to Work (The One Minute Manager)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good source of info, 21 Aug. 2012
Very good. Full of great advice, tools and methods for management and leadership - both at work and at home.

The Emotional Intelligence Quick Book: Everything You Need to Know to Put Your EQ to Work
by Dr. Travis Bradberry

4.0 out of 5 stars A good source of info, 21 Aug. 2012
I was advised by colleagues and line manger that I had a gap within my interpersonal skills which would need to be resolved before I had a chance toadvance my career.

Speaking to my HR function abouit this, I was advised that the issue lay wih my 'emotional itelegence' and that I should seek some coaching to improve this aspect of my personality. Part of this coaching included reading the EI Quickbook.

The book comes with an online assessment tool plus further training to hone theEI skills which was quite invluable.

The book itself uses tequneques based around real life situations. I found this method gave me the ability to match my weaknesses to the examples given thus helping me to change my processes to enhance my EI.

A very good item to have in the toolbox. I am glad bought it, and find myself refering back to it as and when I notice a 'bad habbit' creaping in.