Profile for Mouse123 > Reviews

Content by Mouse123

Mouse123

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Banded Together (Rebel Walking #2.5)
Banded Together (Rebel Walking #2.5)
by Hilary Storm
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant Rebel Walking instalment!, 14 Aug 2014
I adore this series! I loved this instalment focused on the wedding full of drama, fun and steamy romance. A perfect read for any fans of Rebel Walking. Taron was just brilliant in this book.

Rough To Ride
Rough To Ride

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick fun read, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rough To Ride (Kindle Edition)
A short steamy read about a guy on a bike and a girl with a broken down car.

Sun & Moon - a contemporary romance (The Minstrel Series #1)
Sun & Moon - a contemporary romance (The Minstrel Series #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 14 Aug 2014
I loved the gentle romance story of Katja and Micah. I just found that the writing lacked emotion in places which made the story hard going from time to time.

I look forward to reading the next in the series.

Escaping Me (Shaft on Tour Book 1)
Escaping Me (Shaft on Tour Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fun read!!, 14 Aug 2014
I blinking well loved this book. I was completely in love with Grayson, Hunter and Aiden from the start. The fact that the book has so many laugh out loud moments in amongst the steamy romance. Thongs and bacon, who'd have thought they could be so much fun!

Daisy likes to have a plan, everything that she plans for herself is on her life list. After checking off school, college, boyfriend, fiancé Daisy is spending a few months supporting Landon, her fiancé by touring with his brother's band. Daisy is introduced to Landon's brother Grayson and an immediate attraction to him has her determined to stay faithful to Landon but Landon's actions throws them together more and more. Being stuck in close quarters with rough and ready rock gods turns out to be more fun than Daisy imagined throwing her whole list of rules into a spin.

I loved the twists and turns in this book. I was crying with laughter at points and yelling at my Kindle at parts. The book is just genius and I can't wait to read more in this fab series!

Three Little Words (Steamy New Adult Rock Star Romance) (Three Little Words, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 14 Aug 2014
A little gem of a book. I couldn't put it down, I was instantly engrossed in Mal and Adele's romance.

Mal is an uptight pre law student, he catches the eye of the free spirited nursing student Adele. Their mutual attraction is undeniable but a decision of Mal's drives them apart. 2 years later a chance meeting makes both realise that their feelings for each other haven't changed but Adele isn't the same person any longer. Adele meets a sexy Aussie and finds that she wants to get to know him but what will happen when Mal finds out?

I loved the book and have already pre ordered the next instalment.

Betting on Grace (Dead Heat Ranch Book 2)
Betting on Grace (Dead Heat Ranch Book 2)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Aug 2014
I was lucky enough to win a paperback copy of this book and couldn't have been more thrilled. It arrived in the post yesterday and was devoured in one sitting.

What could possibly be wrong with a story involving two drop dead handsome tall, swoon worthy cowboys Grant and Lane and feisty cow girl Gracie. I was completely addicted to their story when I read Boots Optional and wondered how things had panned out between the three.

The story picks up with Gracie, Grant and Lane struggling to find time to service their needs without arousing the suspicion of the rest of the ranch staff/family. Grant has a huge amount of stress on his shoulders due to his parents. Lane feels insecure in their relationship and wants more. Gracie is struggling to balance her life with the boys and sneaking around behind her sisters and father's backs.

The book is deliciously hot and full of sweet moments but the depth of the relationships between the three main characters is the thing that gets you hooked. Right until the end of the book your left wondering how things will pan out and the twists that are thrown in were a bonus.

I can't wait to read more about this ranch/family.

More Than Her (More Than Series, Book 2)
More Than Her (More Than Series, Book 2)
Price: 2.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable brilliance, 8 Aug 2014
The first book blew me away and left me a teary, snotty wrung out mess, I should've expected the same from this book but I didn't - my bad. This is another outstanding read, full of darkness and the most amazingly sweet romance.

This instalment is Logan and Amanda's heartbreakingly beautiful story. Logan is broken underneath his womanising demeanour, when he meets Amanda he actually sees a person and not just another girl to bang. Amanda feels an unusual connection with Logan after one beautiful night. But things don't run smoothly, Logan is scared of attachment. Amanda has a cupboard full of secrets that she struggles to share. Will they both be able to trust each other?

That is a really pathetic synopsis, however, so much happens in this book I can't put down a whole heap without blowing the plot line open. Basically it's a clear your schedule, grab some Kleenex, a drink and snacks because you are not going to be able to put it down until you get to the very last page type of book.

I adored the book and I cannot wait to read more from this fabulous author.

Worst Mother
Worst Mother
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent story, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Worst Mother (Kindle Edition)
I love Jade C Jamison books but I'd put off reading this one because of the cover - I wasn't sure how dark the story was going to be. I actually really enjoyed the story and the cover didn't do the book justice at all, though the tale had dark moments it is ultimately hopeful.

The main character is incredibly strong, faced with the worst circumstances being torn in two about how to do the best for her family. The cast of interesting support characters drags you to suspect everyone until the secret is eventually out. The frustration and guilt is apparent, pretty much every parent would feel the same in a similar situation, never mind the added problems that Sarah faced.

A really interesting read.

Wicked Innocence
Wicked Innocence
Price: 2.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Wicked Innocence (Kindle Edition)
What a great read. An unusual twist to a regular rock star romance story. I was hooked from page one, an absolutely brilliant first couple of pages leaving so many questions I wound up reading the whole thing in one sitting.

Micah has a complicated past, all she wants to do is sing. When an opportunity comes along to try out for a band she had no clue she'd meet a guy that she'd been drooling over for years - Saxon. Micah and Saxon are drawn to each other but will he ever be able to get past their age difference?

A brilliant read with characters that I was immersed in. Micah is such a strong person, I loved the banter between the band and Saxon. I look forward to reading more from this author.

Honey Red
Honey Red
Price: 2.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking and compelling read., 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: Honey Red (Kindle Edition)
A completely enthralling story of three very broken people that are wary of romance and find each other through lust in the first place. The characters near on broke my heart, especially Nick and the deep loss he was dealing with. I loved this book and will probably reread it in the future.

Ian has been dealing with problems from his past and hasn't had time to find a willing partner for four years until his brother introduces him to his girlfriend's brother Nick. Nick is a marine, injured in battle and coping with loss he's been without a strong pair of arms for too long. A new employee join's Ian's team and sparks start to fly with the fiery red head but will she accept Ian's choices and Nick's involvement in their lives.

I loved the way the characters didn't all fall into each others arms, the process of their complicated situations made for fascinating reading, laugh out loud moments and floods of tears. Just a brilliant book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19