ARRAY(0x10bb42ac)

Hama Hardcase 00086920
Offered by TapeCity
Price: 6.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom case, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Hama Hardcase 00086920 (Accessory)
This case was much larger than I expected in the picture it looks slim but it is about 3.3/4" in height,so a bit cumbersom in the handbag. Took longer than usual for it to arrive. It does protect the Tom Tom and lots of room for conection wire.

TomTom Start Classic 3.5" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps
TomTom Start Classic 3.5" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps
Price: 71.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom, 4 Feb 2012
Very pleased with the Tom Tom, delivery was good and found easy to setup.Excellent value for money.The attached sticker for windscreen is much better design than the old model.

Duronic CH260SS Compact Stainless Steel Multi Chopper
Duronic CH260SS Compact Stainless Steel Multi Chopper
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Caution, 11 Sep 2011
Bought this mini food processor and used it on day of arrival to chop mint. Loved it, cut down the time spent in chopping. Rememberd the cautions given in reviews about sharp blade when washing. Washing went well by holding carefully under tap. Lost concentration when drying, when concentration came back tea towel on floor deep cut on thumb. This was about four weeks ago still healing. Moral of this story is to concetrate when cleaning until the whole thing is put away. Ten out of ten for the mint sauce. Michelle.

Don'ts for Husbands
Don'ts for Husbands
by Blanche Ebbutt
Price: 3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 17 April 2011
This review is from: Don'ts for Husbands (Hardcover)
I spent some time looking for a first wedding anniversary present for my daughter and her husband. Because I new the first anniversary signifies paper I thought a book on marriage would be good. Then I saw these really sweet his and hers books on tips from 1913. My daughter and her husband were going on a late honeynoon safari so I was able to slip them into there luggage ( did you pack this bag yourself madam ) as the anniversay was while they were away. These books were just what I was looking for and my daughter loved them.