Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "beastieuk"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Two Fantastic Quality Dog Toys in Beautiful Gift Box by The Natural Pet Company (Tug-of-War Dog Rope Toy Double Pack) (For Interactive Play With Your Dog).
Offered by The Natural Pet Company UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 28 Mar. 2016
3 months on and they still look almost as good as new. This is despite plenty of tug of war, and my 2yr old Staffie happily picking them up and chewing on them in her own little world!
Very well made - Id buy again!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2016 6:18 PM BST

Five Little Pigs (Poirot)
Five Little Pigs (Poirot)
by Agatha Christie

2.0 out of 5 stars Of its time, 7 Mar. 2016
My first and last foray with this author. A national treasure but, for me, I found this book incredibly dated in prose and structure. Character development was lacking, and I really just wanted to get the book over with. The big reveal was clever, and did at least show why Christie is so revered.

The Man Who Outshone the Sun King
The Man Who Outshone the Sun King
by Charles Drazin

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 7 Mar. 2016
After devouring Anthonia Fraser's Love & Louis, this fell short in prose, structure and inspiration.
I'm afraid I quickly abandoned this book; the writing style was not for me and did not evoke the excitement and intrigue of the protagonist or the era.

Purely a personal response to this book, and I hate giving up so soon. Others may be rewarded for persevering...

Petstages Catnip Chew Mice
Petstages Catnip Chew Mice
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but does the job, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Petstages Catnip Chew Mice (Misc.)
A cheap but good buy - I've bought my cat numerous toys before and since this purchase, but these are the only ones to keep his attention. I think it is the size he likes - small enough to grab and bite.

Dog and Co Rope Slip Dog Lead, 150 x 1.4 cm/ 60-inch x 5/8-inch, Brown
Dog and Co Rope Slip Dog Lead, 150 x 1.4 cm/ 60-inch x 5/8-inch, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-buy!, 30 Nov. 2015
I was unsure if a slip rope would work in practice, but it's very simple and great for a training lead. My dog rarely pulls so it means she gets to walk with quite a lot of slack quite comfortably.

I have been asked by two different dog walkers out and about where my lead is from - they've all commented on its quality and how well it works. I definitely recommend and wouldn't go back to a clip lead again.

Rosewood Luxury Leather Dog Collar, 14 - 18-inch, Tan
Rosewood Luxury Leather Dog Collar, 14 - 18-inch, Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium at a great price, 30 Nov. 2015
I really recommend these dog collars - this is the second I've bought, in two different colours, and both look far more expensive than they are. Strong and with a quirk of colour, they look very premium.

12 Silver Mini Disco Mirror Ball Christmas Tree Bauble Home Party Decoration Gift Fun Room Craft Frozen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 Nov. 2015
I wasn't totally sure how these would look - too disco? - but they are really great on a tree and can be made to look very contemporary. They really catch the light well.

There was a similar product on Amazon and the reviews were bad - these had none of those problems. All the silver was in-tact and had a great finish. I'd definitely recommend.

32 x 25mm Mini Christmas Baubles - RED - Christmas Tree Decorations
32 x 25mm Mini Christmas Baubles - RED - Christmas Tree Decorations

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed, 30 Nov. 2015
These were fair smaller than anticipated - about the size of a Malteaser - but actually just what I was looking for.

They are a great red, shiny and matt, and were all in-tact without any scratches. They really look great on a smaller tree, perfect for a more minimalist look.

Vax H86-GA-B Gator Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - White/Orange
Vax H86-GA-B Gator Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - White/Orange

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 23 Aug. 2015
Does the job - just.

The suction is ok on my granite floors, but it is pretty pathetic on a rug. I find I have to brush the rug first to bring the dirt up and then go over it multiple times. It still never really leaves it looking clean - a relative actually said to me "You need to hoover" on visiting; I had hoovered that morning.

On the plus, it's small and easy to stash away. The charge is adequate, though it then takes ages to re-charge.

I'd advise looking at other models first.

Cat Mate C20 Automatic 2 Meal Feeder with Ice Pack
Cat Mate C20 Automatic 2 Meal Feeder with Ice Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Your cat will thank you, 23 Aug. 2015
Slightly clunky, but this thing works and that's what matters. So far, it has fed my cat twice a day while i'm at work and keeps him happy. You can fit A LOT of food in each tray!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3