Profile for rebecca colgrave > Reviews

Content by rebecca colgrave

rebecca colgrave

Page: 1 | 2
Tudorose Seamed Tight, One Size 36" to 42" Hips. (Black Only)
Tudorose Seamed Tight, One Size 36" to 42" Hips. (Black Only)
Offered by TUDOROSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
Really comfortable fit lovely, and materials not to thin, would definately recommend :)

NEW LADIES WOMENS HALLOWEEN SKELETON BONES HALOWEEN BODYCON COSTUME FANCY DRESS (M/L (10/12))
Offered by vitageclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this dress, 12 Nov. 2014
Lovely soft material, very flattering, I love this dress!!

12 WORLD WAR 2 FLYING GLIDERS
12 WORLD WAR 2 FLYING GLIDERS
Offered by cheap4uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 20 May 2014
Bought for my sons party bags, the children loved them, and there a few designs included which is great. But they get broken so easily, really flimsy, for this reason I would not purchase again.

Catherine Lansfield Trucks Single Duvet Cover Pillowcase Set
Catherine Lansfield Trucks Single Duvet Cover Pillowcase Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality :), 20 May 2014
Great quality, my two year old loves it. I have washed and tumbled dried it several times, and the quality remains the same. The print is bright and large, a great addition to any boys bedroom :)

LEGO Elemental Ninjago Kai Minifigure Clock
LEGO Elemental Ninjago Kai Minifigure Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 20 May 2014
This is brilliant, can't wait to give it my son for his 7th birthday. It is much bigger then I expected, and look easy to use (have not taken it out of box as a present) the sword it comes with is a great addition to it to. Think I will have a very happy boy!!

Aurora Crystal Ball 8mm Studs
Aurora Crystal Ball 8mm Studs
Offered by HAPPY57

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 20 May 2014
Was a bit disappointed when these arrived, they look very cheap, like they will fall apart, although I guess you get what you pay for. Will definitely not be wearing this, and have since purchased a more expensive better looking pair.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My boys love it!!, 20 May 2014
Arrived really quickly. I purchased this for my 2 and 6 year old. Was a bit worried about the size as first, but they have plenty of room to play on it together. They love it, great for my little garden :)

Mike The Knight Electronic Sword
Mike The Knight Electronic Sword
Offered by Fitz Bits

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little ones., 20 May 2014
My two year old son loves this. Make great noises, and ideal for little ones as it's soft (apart from the Handel)

925 Sterling Silver Rainbow Hearts Childrens Stud Earrings
925 Sterling Silver Rainbow Hearts Childrens Stud Earrings
Offered by BuzzBase

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 May 2014
I purchased these for my nieces 9 birthday as part of her present, they arrived quickly, are a perfect size for little ears and nice a bright. Perfect, just what I wanted for her :)

Smoby Be Move City Tricycle
Smoby Be Move City Tricycle

5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it :), 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Smoby Be Move City Tricycle (Toy)
I got this for my 21 month old son for Christmas. He loves it, is always on it, although he can't quite reach the floor when sitting in the seat he has great fun scooting around the living room on it. It's a bit noisy when pushing along outside, but it doesn't seem to bother us or him. Great buy.

Page: 1 | 2