Profile for Sarahlou > Reviews

Content by Sarahlou

Sarahlou

Trans-Human (Book 3) (Post-Human Series)
Trans-Human (Book 3) (Post-Human Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read Them All, 11 Mar. 2013
Brilliant series of books, well worth reading, shame there are no more at the moment. Definately recommend. On the free list but would pay.

Social Media Holocaust
Social Media Holocaust

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary Read, 11 Mar. 2013
Downloaded this book as it was free but liked the look of the cover! Brilliant story and quite true to the current way we live our lives with social media now. Well worth a read.

STAINLESS STEEL SHOCK PROOF GLASS COFFEE PLUNGER/MAKER
STAINLESS STEEL SHOCK PROOF GLASS COFFEE PLUNGER/MAKER
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Maker, 11 Mar. 2013
I needed a small coffee maker for work and was pleasantly surprised by the excellent quality and quick delivery. Does what it says on the tin! Brilliant thanks.

ROSE TWENTY ONE AGAIN- Superb Living Plant Gifts For 21st Birthday And For All Birthday Occasions

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea for a Present, 23 Oct. 2012
Did actually want to buy the 40th rose but it was not ready until November so got this one instead which my cousin absolutely loved. Super quick delivery and packaged carefully so no damage to the plant. Brilliant.

Blowing Out Candles Since 1975 40th Birthday Tote / Shoulder Bag
Blowing Out Candles Since 1975 40th Birthday Tote / Shoulder Bag
Offered by Tribal T-Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Fun Gift, 23 Oct. 2012
What do you buy someone who has everything! Saw this and thought it was perfect, made me laugh and hope that she uses it and thinks of me!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Scrummy, 10 Jun. 2011
Having seen these in Spain and my sons absolutely loving them I decided to see if I could buy them back home and to my delight I could. Well worth the price as the novelty value is priceless.

Will definately be buying some more.

Twirling Spaghetti Fork
Twirling Spaghetti Fork
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Twirling Spaghetti Fork, 7 Feb. 2011
I originally purchased two of these for my sons for Christmas from a shop but upon opening one of them it did not work! When I returned it to the shop they did not have any. Panic situation as one son cannot possibly have something the other hasn't got!! I immediately went onto Amazon and to my delight found a fork, which even with delivery was cheaper than what I had originally paid for it. Also when it came, it was a different colour, so they now know whose is whose. The fork itself is brilliant as at least they eat spaghetti now as it is fun!