Profile for G Geere > Reviews

G Geere "Sams dad" (UK)

King of Tokyo
King of Tokyo

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game of its type I've played, 13 July 2012
This review is from: King of Tokyo (Toy)
I own around 50 board games and this is by far and away the most requested one in my collection. Everyone who has played it, friends or family LOVE it. The artwork is fantastic and the big chunky dice are fun to roll. I've played this game with 5 year olds and 40 year olds alike... all loved it.

If you like rolling dice (and who doesn't????) this game is a must in anyone's collection. Get it you wont be disappointed!

11/10!

Lots 24pcs 2-3cm Pokemon mini random Pearl ct Figures
Lots 24pcs 2-3cm Pokemon mini random Pearl ct Figures

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 9 Nov 2011
Very very disappointing with the product particularly at the now obviously ridiculous price of £12.50, £15.49 delivered.
The figures are extremely poor quality and very very poorly painted.The designs are also very poor as many don't stand up.

I originally got these as stocking fillers for my Pokemon mad kids but I wouldn't want to give Santa a bad name!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Xbox 360 Console (20 GB Hard Drive)
Xbox 360 Console (20 GB Hard Drive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gaming machine money can buy, 10 Oct 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've had my 360since lauch day and never had an issue. Now you get a 3 year warranty I don't see a problem. The games are amazing I wish I had more time to play them. Halo 3 is awesome and on my HD TV games like Bio-Shock have to be seen to be believed. The controller is the best I've ever held and the online element is so streamlined and simple its a joy to own. Downloading demos and arcade games is really easy and I soon built up a network of gaming buddies to play with. If your into gaming this is in my humble opinion the best console ever produced.