Profile for MEL > Reviews

Content by MEL

MEL

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Left On The Run (The Left Series Book 5)
Left On The Run (The Left Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Oct 2014
Another Blinder Mr Fletcher. Hope this is not the last one in the series. Want to know if they ever find their safe haven.

Dating By Numbers: A Modern Girl's Sexual Odyssey
Dating By Numbers: A Modern Girl's Sexual Odyssey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 July 2014
I loved this book. It's a fine piece of writing. It's very honest and down to earth. It was so funny in places. I laughed out loud much to the amusement of my family.

George: A Gentleman of the Road
George: A Gentleman of the Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 July 2014
What a great story. I really liked George a lot. It was such a great read. I'm sure that this is one book I'll read again one day.

The Red Quest: Travels through 22 former Soviet Republics
The Red Quest: Travels through 22 former Soviet Republics

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Jun 2014
I've read a few of Jason's books now but think this is my favourite. It is entertaining but also very informative. Loads of times I would start reading out interesting facts to my other half. Going to read the rest of his travel books. Roll on summer and let him go on his travels again so he can write another book.

Kamikaze Kangaroos!: 20,000 Miles Around Australia. One Van,Two Girls... And An Idiot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jun 2014
I've read all three of Tony,s travel books and I've loved each and everyone. I laugh out loud at some of the things he comes out with. Cannot wait for the next installment of the wedding and the prolonged honeymoon. Laugh out loud funny

Don't Need The Whole Dog!
Don't Need The Whole Dog!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 25 April 2014
Just as good as the bear ate my pants. I loved it. Can,t wait to read the next one. Keep them coming. Thanks

Hectic Lifestyles 100mg 5-Htp
Hectic Lifestyles 100mg 5-Htp

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery, 16 April 2014
Very fast delivery. I have only been taking these for a week and not too sure about them yet. Falling asleep Okay but waking through the night and certainly getting up earlier in the mornings. Feeling refreshed upon waking but them gradually starting to feel tired through the day. On the 3rd night of taking them woke up the next day with a violent stomach ache which I have put down to these. However I have not had a reoccurrence since.
Think I need to try them for a bit longer before I can give a better review. Will update in a month.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2014 4:56 PM BST

Mischief in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Book 2)
Mischief in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars More, 28 Mar 2014
I just love all of this author's books. What a fantastic follow on from trouble in musing. Can,t wait to start the third one. Love them x

Omega (The Penton Vampire Legacy Book 3)
Omega (The Penton Vampire Legacy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 9 Mar 2014
Don't think I can wait till June for the next instalment but I must I suppose. This is one of the best series of books I've ever read. Well done

Lose Weight with Andrew Johnson
Lose Weight with Andrew Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Voice??, 5 Mar 2014
I like his voice but then all of a sudden he shouts at you. Not sure if this works or not. Will need to give it another try I think

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7