Profile for MEL > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Round Robin - A Love Story of Epic Proportions
Round Robin - A Love Story of Epic Proportions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Jun 2013
I loved this book. From the very beginning I was hooked. Read it in the garden on a hot day and devoured it in about four hours. I will definitely be downloading more of this author's book. What a great find.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2013 1:50 PM BST

ASBO: A Novel of Extreme Terror
ASBO: A Novel of Extreme Terror

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 May 2013
What a good read. Very entertaining. I could not put it down and read it in a day. Will look for more books from this author. Download you will not be disappointed.

Dating In The Dark: sometimes love just pretends to be blind (A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 May 2013
I loved this book. It had me laughing out loud in places. I read it in day Sat in the sun. Download you won,t be disappointed.

All the Single Ladies
All the Single Ladies

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 6 May 2013
Wow what a great book. This is the 1st novel I've read by this author but certainly won't be my last. Really enjoyed it. Download you won,t be disappointed

Bad Games - A Dark Psychological Thriller (Bad Games Series Book 1)
Bad Games - A Dark Psychological Thriller (Bad Games Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 22 April 2013
What a great book. I only read a couple of pages and knew I wouldn't be able to put this book down. I won,t give the plot away if you want to know what happens buy the book you definitely will not be disappointed. I cannot wait to read the sequel vengeful games and will download as soon as it's out. Jeff Menapace you rock !!!!!

Witchy Business (Witch Detectives #1)
Witchy Business (Witch Detectives #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 April 2013
Not what I was expecting, it turns out that this book is a lot better. A very good read and well worth downloading. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Asylum - 13 Tales of Terror
Asylum - 13 Tales of Terror

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, 14 April 2013
I read this after gated which I really enjoyed. The same cannot be said of this, it was slow going. Matt is a talented author but I personally Don,t like short stories.

Love Can Be Murder (boxed set of humorous mysteries)
Love Can Be Murder (boxed set of humorous mysteries)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Mar 2013
I read in deep voodoo first. Then I needed to read more so downloaded this boxed set although I'd read one of them and I,m so glad I did. I loved them all and will definitely be reading more of this author. Download for a great read.

After Midnight
After Midnight

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: After Midnight (Kindle Edition)
Don,t be fooled by the title I,'ve given this book. I tried a sample and then just had to buy it. It's gory, far fetched and even funny in places but I couldn't put it down. I won,t give away the plot but I got pulled into the authors world, I imagined I was in the forest with Alice. I enjoyed it that much that I have immediately downloaded another of his books. Back to back Gore fest. My first book of his but definitely not my last. Download and you won,t be disappointed!!!!

Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Book 1)
Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 28 Feb 2013
What a great book. I couldn't put it down. It had me laughing out loud in places. It was well written and funny. Helena is hilarious and I will definitely be downloading more of this author's books, starting with the next ghost in law mystery. A must read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7