Profile for nikki cunningham > Reviews

Content by nikki cunningham

nikki cunningham (worthing, west sussex United Kingdom)

Sharon Osbourne Extreme: My Autobiography
Sharon Osbourne Extreme: My Autobiography
by Sharon Osbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars SHARON OSBOURNE EXTREME, 1 Feb. 2006
I have always been a huge fan of Sharons ever since she burst onto our tv screens with the osbournes. Like many it was her down to earth and no nonsense attitude that i really admired. I have read both of her books now and think Extreme is a brilliant insight to this remarkable ladys life.
I was lucky enough to meet Sharon when she was doing a book signing in London (09/12/2005) & there were over 700 people there waiting to see her that they had to shut the shop. IMO 700 people cant be wrong about one book. So, my advice to whoever is reading this, GO AND BUY YOURSELF A COPY!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. SHARON OSBOURNE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Girls: The Complete Series 4 [DVD] [1999]
Bad Girls: The Complete Series 4 [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Helen Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars bad girls series 4, 4 Sept. 2003
Although this series sees us without nikki and helen it isnt as upsetting as true hardcore fans think!
with fantastic acting from Linda Henry (Yvonne Atkins) and Jack Ellis (Jim Fenner)Shed productions have once again delivered the most fantastic and compelling tv for a long time.The cons still have control over the wing and the screws no this so they have to watch their backs.
The peckham boot gang are still making their presence felt and the 2 julies are as hysterical and scatty as usual.
if u wanna se some great acting with funny and sensitive issues all at the same time BUY THIS DVD NOW!