Profile for Davis without an e! > Reviews

Content by Davis without ...

Davis without an e!

40 Mini Alphabet Letters Fridge Magnets - Multicolured
40 Mini Alphabet Letters Fridge Magnets - Multicolured
Offered by Sky&land

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too small, 2 Jan. 2013
I looked at loads of sets of magnetic letters before buying these for my grandaughter. Nowhere can I find the sort I used to use when I was teaching 5-7 year olds. I knew they'd be small but they seem smaller than the given measurements. They are far too fiddly even for an adult to handle. I shall continue looking for better ones and then throw them away.

Tidlo Double Sided Easel and Paper
Tidlo Double Sided Easel and Paper

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market, 2 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 3 1/2 year old grandaughter who loves drawing and painting, but also with her 1 1/2 year old sister in mind. It was an instant success and has already been used loads by both of them. It is very sturdy so can cope with a toddler and is a suitable height for both of them. One reason why I chose this one is that it has a magnetic whiteboard and we also bought magnetic letters. Most cheaper models don't have magnetic whiteboards. As they have a large bedroom we weren't bothered about it folding. But anyway I think screwing the tray in place is one of the things that makes it sturdy. All in all, a great product and a fantastic Christmas present.

I Will Not Ever Never Eat A Tomato (Charlie and Lola)
I Will Not Ever Never Eat A Tomato (Charlie and Lola)
by Lauren Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie and Lola, 5 Nov. 2011
Like all Charlie and Lola books this is good fun. Our 2 year old grandaughter loves food and finds this book funny. She loves saying "cloud fluff from the pointiest tip of Mount Fuji". To you and me that's mashed potato.

15 X Mixed Colour Jet Bouncy Balls
15 X Mixed Colour Jet Bouncy Balls
Offered by Trivoz

5.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy balls, 5 Nov. 2011
This set of 15 bouncy balls is really good value. There are a variety of balls in different colours and seemingly different materials. Some are more bouncy than other, but that adds to the fun. Very good value.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2012 12:35 AM BST