Profile for Ben Rush > Reviews

Content by Ben Rush

Ben Rush "Ben" (Singapore)

Good Strategy/Bad Strategy: The difference and why it matters
Good Strategy/Bad Strategy: The difference and why it matters
by Richard Rumelt

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow Start - Good Finish, 3 Mar 2012
Overall this is an excellent book on strategy though I did find the first 3rd of the book quite slow going and had to read a lighter fiction based novel alongside it early on. Once I got past the initial opening chapters on bad strategy I found this book vastly improved and I got a lot of value from the last 2/3rds.

Adonit Jot Pro Stylus
Adonit Jot Pro Stylus

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Stylus for iPad, 26 Dec 2011
This is a great stylus for usage with various tablets including the iPad. Its well made and lovely to use.

It allows for accurate drawing and writing, which outshines many other products I have used to date.

I saw one review about this product scratching the screen even with a screen protector on. I have been using this product for around 3 months with a standard iPad screen protector and I have seen absolutely no evidence of this occurring.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2012 3:38 PM GMT

adonit Jot Pro (turquoise)
adonit Jot Pro (turquoise)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stylus for note taking, 25 Dec 2011
This is the best stylus I have used for note taking. It's small nib allows for good detailed control whilst the solid design is well made and comfortable to grip and use. If you're looking for a high quality stylus for drawing and writing then look no further.