Profile for R. B. Edminson > Reviews

Content by R. B. Edminson

R. B. Edminson "Robert" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
A3 Premium Black Cover Display Book Presentation Folder Portfolio - 40 Pocket
A3 Premium Black Cover Display Book Presentation Folder Portfolio - 40 Pocket
Offered by ShoppersDen

4.0 out of 5 stars seems good quality., 22 April 2015
Arrived quickly, seems good quality.

XCSOURCE® Black Metal Quick Release Plate Clamp Adapter Set for SLR DSLR Camera Tripod Manfrotto 200PL-14 QR Plate Camera Tripod Camera Tripod Ball Head DC465
Offered by XCSOURCE

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels good quality. Lock seems secure enough, 22 April 2015
Not fully tested yet. Prompt delivery. Feels good quality. Lock seems secure enough. due to size of plate on my velbon tripod I have to mount it at 90 degrees to tilt handle. However for the price I'm happy. Obviously it needs a few months use for a proper report.

Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 Bundle Edition (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 Bundle Edition (PC/Mac)

1.0 out of 5 stars Am I the only one that cannot get this to install?, 30 Nov. 2013
Complete rubbish as it will not install. Keeps coming up with a box saying 'The following application is using files that need to be updated by this setup. Close the applications and click RETRY to continue Elements Auto Analyzer.exe' Sounds sensible BUT it does not tell you what the problem application is. So far I've had 5 attempts at loading this. Will try again tomorrow and if that does not work this rubbish is being returned. Had a break abroad so left it a week to sort out. Tried to load it again and kept getting ERROR 1935. Got hold of Adobe 'CHAT' it took two people and 2 hours to get it to run and that was after they'd had to lead me through various 'Registry Changes'. It is said that there is a compatibilty problem with Windows (I use W7). The techies were very patient and helpful BUT the disk should have run straight away it should NOT be shipped if it does not work. I may now try to summon the strength to use it!

Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod
Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite flimsy but useful for what I wanted, 14 July 2013
Be very clear. This will NOT hold a DSLR or anything with a long heavy lens. It is very light and quite flimsy. However I found it useful for mounting my compact on whilst making a video that I wanted to be in.

Nokia CC-1005 Skin for N8 - Blue
Nokia CC-1005 Skin for N8 - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 July 2013
Very flexible, easy to fit, Cheap, there is not much more one can say about it but you have to to fit the word limit.

Sony NP-BG1 Type G Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack for Sony W Series, T...

2.0 out of 5 stars I have real doubts that this is genuine, 14 July 2013
Despite the markings it which look the same as the battery that came with the camera this battery does NOT hold its charge for long. I have found I need to charge it 24 hours or less before I use it before it can be relied on. Not good but at least it did not cost much and now that I know its foibles it's still of use.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2013 1:01 PM GMT

Digital Additions® Replacement Battery for Sony Cyber-Shot NP-FC10 NP-FC11
Digital Additions® Replacement Battery for Sony Cyber-Shot NP-FC10 NP-FC11
Offered by Digital Additions Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure this is genuine, 14 July 2013
This battery works but it does not hold it's charge for very long. You have to give it a good charge 24 hours or less before you use it.
If I had paid more I would have been very annoyed as it is it's still quite useful as a spare.

Rustins Linseed Oil Raw 500 ml RUSLOR500
Rustins Linseed Oil Raw 500 ml RUSLOR500
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what I need it to do, 14 July 2013
Product is as described. I could find no local source. It arrived quickly and well packed. It is being used to restore the woodwork on old British rifles as per original spec.

Kaavie Infrared Wireless Remote Control for Canon EOS 6D, 7D, 60D, 70D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark 3, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D/Rebel T2i, 500D/Rebel T1i, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D as RC-5/RC-6
Offered by UK Highland Photography

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 14 July 2013
I have not used this much but it seems to work. Obviously you have to be in front of the camera and in line of sight but it is easier to carry than a long cable.

Behringer UFO202 U-phono USB Audio Interface
Behringer UFO202 U-phono USB Audio Interface

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SURE ABOUT THIS, 14 July 2013
I have tried this but cannot get the software to work as I cannot get it to adjust the recording levels. at the moment I have given up in frustration. Will try it again.

Page: 1 | 2