Profile for Steff > Reviews

Steff

Apple IPhone Black 8GB Unlocked Sim Free Mobile Phone
Apple IPhone Black 8GB Unlocked Sim Free Mobile Phone

1.0 out of 5 stars The wrong phone.., 22 Nov. 2010
If I could give it 0 stars I would. 1: they sent me a total different phone, this advertisment clearly states in its description and in the pictures that it is a iphone 3g, I received a iphone 2g which was already on when I received it.. 2: this advertisment said that the iphone is unlocked sim free, the one I received isn't, it is locked on 02. 3: in the picture it shows accessories and a box, when I received the phone it come in a little bubble wrap packet with nothing else at all, just the phone.. How am I suppose to charge it??????? 4: the phone has a piece of black plastic on the back of the phone which has been super glued, this was not stated and this is not on the original phone and it has food stuck under the piece of plastic. I am discusted with this product especially as it was suppose to be a gift for my other half for Christmas.... I even emailed the seller asking them what condition the phone was in before I bought it and they assured me that it was not this bad.. I have never had this problem before with any products I have bought off Amazon with other companies.. I either want a full refund or the right phone!!!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2011 8:19 PM BST