ARRAY(0xa587f390)

Profile for SteveK > Reviews

Content by SteveK

SteveK

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Juppa® Sand Storm Two Piece Hard Back Shell Cover with Smooth Inside Rubber Casing for Apple Iphone 5 / 5S (Black)
Offered by Invero

4.0 out of 5 stars Juppa Sandstorm 2 piece case for iPhone 5, 17 Aug 2013
Well I dropped my new iPhone 5 and damaged the edge. So I wanted a case that protects the sides and corners. Saw this so thought I'd order it.

It's a 2 piece case. The rubber part slips around the phone protecting it all over. The back then slides on protecting the back and sides and making the rubber a tighter fit.

All buttons and ports are still easily accessible. The on/off button has a raised bit of rubber on the case which doesn't affect it's operation. The same for the volume buttons on the side.

The case looks like it will protect the phone plus it does look stylish too. I've given it 4 stars because I've not fully tested it yet. I'll update in a month or so.

Extra Long 3M Black USB Charger/Data/Sync Cable for Apple iPhone or iPod (iPad Sync Only)
Offered by Buy Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Long 3m Black USB Charger/Data/Sync Cable for Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad, 16 Aug 2013
This has rendered the original lead obsolete, well for me anyway. I can use my iPad when I'm sitting away from the plug. It's handy, if like me you use your iPad but then forget to charge it. For the price of the cable I'd recommend getting one, you can also charge other 30 pin iDevices with it. I'm glad I bought one!!!

Rechargeable LR3 AAA NI-MH 750mAh 1.2V Battery
Rechargeable LR3 AAA NI-MH 750mAh 1.2V Battery
Offered by BuyaBattery

4.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable Battery, 6 Aug 2013
Bought two of these for our house phone as the others weren't holding their charge anymore. They're better quality that the ones they replaced and now when using the phone we're not worried about it switching off.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand & Magnetic Auto-Sleep Included Screen Protector and stylus pen - Black
Offered by TECKNET

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad 4/3/2 Premium Folio Case, 6 Aug 2013
I was given an iPad for Xmas 2012 and immediately wanted to protect it. I bought this after reading the good reviews. The case is well made and the stitching is good quality. It protects the iPad all round. It also sends the iPad to sleep when you close the front flap.

I've still for this cover on my iPad and haven't regretted buying it. If you want a decent case/cover for your iPad I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't buy this case.

FoneM8® - iPhone 5, 5S Front And Back Screen Protector (Pack Of 10) Includes 5 Front, 5 Rear Retail Packed - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5 front and back screen protector, 6 Aug 2013
I wanted to protect my iPhone 5 after reading about how it can scratch. This does the job. The back comes in 3 parts which are all easy to apply. The front screen protector offers decent scratch protection and again is easy to apply. There are a multitude of videos on you tube to show how to stick the on.

When I need more protectors I'll buy these again.

iPhone 4 / 4S CASE - "Keep Calm and Kill Zombies" - Slim Fit Cases & Covers Hard Protector / Case / Cover / Shield / Accessories For Mobile Phones Smartphones (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep Calm and Kill Zombies iPhone 4 case, 6 Aug 2013
Gave my son my iPhone 4 after an upgrade and he wanted his own case. This looks good, offers protection to the sides and back. Cut outs are well done and you can access the phone's controls. It's a nice looking cover and he likes it so that's good.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5 back cover, 6 Aug 2013
I had one of these for my iPhone 4. The one for the iPhone seems better quality. It has a nice feel to it and it looks good too. The phone just clips in. The back and sides are protected. There are cut outs for the side volume controls and you have access to the top power switch and the head phone socket at the bottom.

I don't know if it will protect the phone if it's dropped but it is a stylish case and does make the phone look good.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Black iPhone 5 Adapter, 6 Aug 2013
I bought this to sync and charge my iPhone 5 with my 30 pin cable. What can I say, it works. It saves paying Apple' extortionate prices. It does feel flimsy though and makes me wonder how long it will last. But for now it will do.

New Era MLB 9Fifty Boston Red Sox Snapback Cap - M/L
New Era MLB 9Fifty Boston Red Sox Snapback Cap - M/L
Offered by Dr Cap

5.0 out of 5 stars Snapback Boston Red Sox Cap, 25 May 2013
Bought for my son to protect his head from the sun. He loves it and wears it regularly. Same quality as what's in well known high street stores but for less money.

The cap is adjustable so as he grows the cap will still fit him. Quality is good, the logo is sewn on and not a sticker so that's good.

I'd say for the money but it, you won't go wrong.

Fiio L11 Multi-Functional iPod Dock to Line Out & USB Converter
Fiio L11 Multi-Functional iPod Dock to Line Out & USB Converter
Offered by EA Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiio Ipod dock to line out., 25 May 2013
Excellent item, used with the Fiio e06 amp it makes the sound so much louder. You could use your headphones as loudspeakers if you want, it goes that loud.

If you've got an idevice with a 30 pin connector then get this. Even without an amp it makes a difference to the sound. You can't adjust the volume on our device once this is plugged in as it bypasses the sound chip. However to boost the volume it's well worth the few quid it costs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5