Profile for Kanika Safiya > Reviews

Content by Kanika Safiya

Kanika Safiya (Birmingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Cognac & Conversation
Cognac & Conversation

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait!, 31 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Cognac & Conversation (Audio CD)
Teedra Moses. Sexy, classy and unapologetic; with her slick lyrics and production that makes you groove a little different to your typical RnB.
She takes great care with every single track and you fall just that little more in love with her unique style. Always will have a place for Teedra in my collection.

Alone
Alone

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favourites, 31 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Alone (MP3 Download)
Love this song so much. Very funky and relevant. Shame it didnt get the recognition it deserves. Dan Black is really talented.

The Electric Lady
The Electric Lady

5.0 out of 5 stars My love for music restored., 13 May 2014
This review is from: The Electric Lady (Audio CD)
I've been a bit out the music scene for the last couple of years because I haven't found much to go gaga over. I've found my reason to start listening once again, this album is just fabulous all the way through so much depth and excitement and raw energy spews from Ms Monae's vocals as well as clean yet surprising production. It's even better to see her live which I was fortunate to get a chance last week. A true artist on all forms. This will be a classic in many years to come.

Thank Ms Monae for restoring my faith in music.

Zoom
Zoom

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood Memories., 2 April 2014
This review is from: Zoom (MP3 Download)
I'm a 90s baby but for some reason I feel like with song it brings up old childhood memories of me and my close family an when life was just care free. So glad I purchased I noticed more elements in the tune that I had not recognized before so it has been exciting.

Sony MDR-E828LP Headphones
Sony MDR-E828LP Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent., 26 Jan. 2014
Good prices for Sony headphones. They are my favourite style and glad they still do them. Would repurchase from these guys again.

Lovely Day
Lovely Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Days and Days and Days, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lovely Day (MP3 Download)
When you feel down or the weather ain't to hot best tune to put on. Timeless record are always the best.

Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")
Happy (From "Despicable Me 2")

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good tune :), 26 Jan. 2014
Purchased for my Mom as she loves everything Pharrell and N.E.R.D.
Not disappointed obviously. His 2014 album will be great!

Gadget Giant Sony Xperia miro Dark Purple PU Leather Pull Tab Protective Pouch Case Cover & Micro USB In Car Charger & LCD Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by Gadget Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars How to protect a smart phone., 9 Jun. 2013
I've had two other covers for this phone, the covers were with a plastic shell to 'hold' the phone in place. They both snapped within two months. This one actually holds everything in place, soft insides and easy slip in slip out device. The bonus was this is one of my favourite colours, it has a stylus so you can stop having continuous fingers marks over it and the car charger is fab.

PU Flip Leather Case Cover Pouch For Sony Xperia Miro ST23i - BLACK
PU Flip Leather Case Cover Pouch For Sony Xperia Miro ST23i - BLACK
Offered by 2 UR DOOR

3.0 out of 5 stars Similar problems., 19 May 2013
It came in great time no doubt but now the plastic is splitting like another I had when I first brought the phone. I will not repurchase this particular case again but the seller I would gladly do business with.

It Takes Me Away
It Takes Me Away

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy popular music., 19 May 2013
This review is from: It Takes Me Away (MP3 Download)
Great tune. Uplifting. Especially on those days when you just don't feel like smiling as much. The lyrics are awesome.

Page: 1 | 2